Double Whammy or Single blow?

Loula
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening All!

Have already written to my branch for my sole account asking for details of charges etc.

Have just checked the joint account and have over £650 of charges without checking the last 12 months. The account is with another branch of Lloyds TSB.

Should I send a letter to this branch as well or wait and see what my own branch says?

Has anyone else had this dilema?

All advice gratefully received!

LOULA

You have to go as fast as you can to stay in one place, to get anywhere you have to go faster than that!

Write to the second branch. You can combine the claims later.

Have you opened parachute accounts yet. I would do so now. Lloyds are a particulary predatory lot.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Husband has opened another account as they have really messed him around. He is about to start work on his own atatements and claims.

I only use the account for child benefit and maintenance so can easily change to building society cash card account.

I do still have a credit card (with no charges against it) would LTSB stuff that up for me?

Loula

They might. All I am suggesting is that you prepare for all possibilities.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

What do you think if I proceed with the Joint account claim and my husbands claim as they are with the same branch?

I will proceed on my sole account (another branch) when and if they give me the information I require!

I know we will pay two lots of court costs but I think this is a small price to pay to get the ball rolling and get potentially £1500 back sooner than later.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??????

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks