Capital One CCA

allets
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When was this application form issued. I only ask as l had a application form for a card in late 2004 and No t andcs or anything.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When was this application form issued. I only ask as l had a application form for a card in late 2004 and No t andcs or anything.

It was issued in June 1999, when I applied for the card.

Allets.

5 yrs b4 mine l dont think they will have originals

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got this from Lowells today. Apart from stating that their previous letter stated that they have fulfilled their side of the deal (a photocopied application form) stating that it is a CCA, I thought I would leave it until the next letter from them which is below.

Are they just trying it on? Wondering what to write next.

img235-1.jpg?t=1415954392

Edited by allets
showed personal info

No threats!

I'd give it a couple of weeks and then write and say they haven't answered your query, and reiterate what you have already said. I had to do this for months before they threw in the towel. My letters got just stronger and made it clear I wanted answers to my questions and would not be side-tracked.

Lowell are well aware that Capital One do not have enforceable credit agreements from the late 1990s/early 2000s. However not everyone they are chasing knows about CAG or how to deal with them so they'll make money on some of the accounts. Bearing in mind they probably only paid 10p in the £ for them it's still going to be a nice little earner.

DD

• 2 months later...

As a further update to this thread.

I fired a letter off to Lowell and in it a mild complaint that the documents supplied were not a true copy of my CCA.

I got a couple of these back in November and December.

img240_zpszgjsj6pz.jpg

Then I have had two weeks spread over January in hospital and received this whilst in hospital.

img238%20copy_zpsw0j9hvb0.jpg

img239%20copy_zpsxtton7ep.jpg

What do you have to do for them to take notice that until they get their procedure of the law followed to the letter, with everything correct, the action they request will not be complied with. I have until this Saturday to respond to the above letter.

Allets.