DB Mortgages Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could you help me. I have a mortgage with DB and after clearing 2 months arrears (£1800) i am now left with £350 in charges and int. I am really struggling to clear these at the moment, DB want £175 at the end of this month & £175 next. I have offered £50 (even this is a struggle at the mo). These really are horrible people to speak to. Any advice please??

• 3 weeks later...

Db are AWFUL. Our mortgage was securitised by them last OCtober and we have endless problems with them since. they do not want to take our payments when we try and make them and then say we are late when they refuse them!!! We are taking them back to court as they are constantly trying to evict us even thoughwe are paying our mortgage!!! If you can get rid of them they should be investigated!!

Sounds like another sub primer.Thought i had heard most of them missed this one..Just read a bit about them believe they offered 3.5 above libor.Only had a quick look but allready taking a dislike.Till someone else advises feel as you are finding them difficult to deal with maybe get some free help.Sounds like this is stresssing you to much.You have tried really hard and shouldnt be treated this way.Keep posting there are as you know many people on here who will help you.Dont feel alone.Here are a couple of free advice sites.Debt Advice - Ask a Counsellor - CCCS Shelter England - Homeowners Mortgage Support Shelter England - Mortgage arrears -will keep watching your thread others will help.Tawnyowl.

• 4 months later...
Could you help me. I have a mortgage with DB and after clearing 2 months arrears (£1800) i am now left with £350 in charges and int. I am really struggling to clear these at the moment, DB want £175 at the end of this month & £175 next. I have offered £50 (even this is a struggle at the mo). These really are horrible people to speak to. Any advice please??

Just found your thread!! DB are VILE (I have a thread about my experience with them - hideous). I have a SPO on my flat and a HUGE mortgage, they are always trying to evict me. So unbelievably stressful. they refuse to capitalise the arrears into the mortgage.

how are you getting on?

Db are AWFUL. Our mortgage was securitised by them last OCtober and we have endless problems with them since. they do not want to take our payments when we try and make them and then say we are late when they refuse them!!! We are taking them back to court as they are constantly trying to evict us even thoughwe are paying our mortgage!!! If you can get rid of them they should be investigated!!

DB are the pits (see my thread for my experience). how are you coping with them?