Bully Baillif help needed for Bolton Babe Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone can someone help please a friend of mine has just had a very unwelcoming visit off a bailiff company unfortunately she made the mistake of letting him in as she felt so threatened as she was home alone once he was in her home he demanded to go upstairs can they go upstairs? he was very nasty with her and made her cry my friend said she didnt want him to go upstairs but ignored her wishes and went upstairs.... also the possesions he as put down on the walkin possesion order have also been possessed by a different bailiff company can they do this too its like two bailiff companys own the same possesions any advice much appreciated xx

yes the bailiff has a right to go upstairs, NO the bailiff cant levy on the same goods as another bailiff company has levied on, you should have shown them the levy from the other bailiff company and told em to go forth, however i accept you didn't know this at the time, you will from now on though. now we need the answers to the above questions though?