HELP CAPQUEST website say I Owe £172649 - barclaycard debt

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4235 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been paying capquest online £25pm for barclaycard debt of £2000 since april last year

went to make payment today and it was refused, so went to try again and they're payment page says my balance is now £172,649 yes one hundred and seventy two thousand pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! is this just a ploy to get me to ring the B****rds.

I have been paying capquest online £25pm for barclaycard debt of £2000 since april last year

went to make payment today and it was refused, so went to try again and they're payment page says my balance is now £172,649 yes one hundred and seventy two thousand pounds!!!!!!!!!!!! is this just a ploy to get me to ring the B****rds.

no its a new tactic

so many people are realising that they have been paying a dca money they dont need to, that the suckers that are still doing it have to make up the short fall..............

no seriously, cca these jokers, i bet they have no legal right to accept your payments anyhow.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What's the old saying?

If I owe the bank £1,700, I have a problem. If I owe the bank £170,000, the bank has a problem.

Yeah, CCA them and let's see what they're made of! Their idiocy towards what they should regard as a 'good customer' may be about to lose them that £25 a month!

Edited by DonkeyB

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.