VT a Dented Car?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum!

I am looking to VT my car back to Welcome finance as i am coming upto 1/2 way (next payment) as i will be moving abroad at the end of the year.

My only problem is - the drivers door and rear wing has a scratch on it (not too bad) on the other rear wing a dent about the size of a mini football which has been knocked out but still shows slightly and the passenger dorr is dented (could replace easily). And some scuffs here and there (not as bad as it sounds really.

What i want to know is when i VT this car, how far will they go to scrutinise the car, will they ask for anything in particular?

I know this is a much covered subject, but i can only find one thread about VT'ing a damaged car and it isn't much help.

Thank you!!!

John

welcome don't seem to like VT's and will try everything to delay it.

and when they do they will go over everything as they want as much money as they can from you.

you could try and get a couple of free quotes yourself to keep to compare against what they would/are charging for repair costs.

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 2 weeks later...