worried about nationwide

alb10n

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone, iv had a nationwide flex account for the last 6 years and recently after reading through this forum I decided to try to claim back the charges iv recived over the years on my account. It came to a total of just over a grand.

I decided to claim through hardship due to my recent unemployment and the fact im a student. I sent back the form they sent me to fill out (the name escapes me) and their response was due the 19th april but I recieved a letter claiming its taking longer than anticipated and they will reach a desicion by the 19th May. This is all fine by me its the next part which is worrying me.

My account is over its agreed overdraft after pay pal took out and refunded some funds which I have been charged for. This meant I had no money to pay back in so i was back into my arranged overdraft and i was sent a warning that my overdraft would be defaulted.

I phoned up collections and explained the situation with the ongoing investigation into my charges. The women on the phone explained that she would wait till a conclusion was made about my charges before deciding to carry on with defaulting my overdraft.

Iv got a student loan coming in on monday and I was just worried that most of it will go on paying off the overdraft and that I ever see it again.

Sorry if iv not explained the situation very well, I was just wondering if my fears were justified or whether I was just being silly. Thanks :)

Thanks enamae =]

A little update, loan day was yesterday and I was pleased to find my overdraft was still there. However today I checked my balance, and I could withdraw 0 which is strange as if I had my overdraft still, as it has not been defaulted, just warned that it may be, I should still have around £150 left to spend...waiting on May 19th with baited breath now