Partners halifax debt passed to IQOR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok my partner had an overdraft with Halifax for the sum of £100, he went over drawn by £1 and the charges started to pile on.

His debt has been passed around a little and he has already paid the sum of around £50 of this debt off.

The letter he has had today is from IQOR the new name for legal and trade. Stating they are been told to recover £201.97 in full.

He is basically sick of this, he is not well due to have a lung operation in June in relation to a dark mass being found. Although he is trying to work at times he can't.

He basically wants to say stuff you, take me to court and i will pay £50-£60 of what i owe of the original overdraft not all these charges.

Do you think it is worth contacting this company direct and explaining the above and asking if they will agree to a final settlement of £60 and scrap the rest. Or is it unlikely for them to accept this?

He is more than willing to pay back his overdraft he is not disputing the amount for this, but all the charges are ridiculous!

Also does anyone know if they have a website and or email address???

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks in advance.

SAR the original creditor and inform iqor that the account is dispute whilst a charge re claim is ongoing.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)