allied international,,whos had dealings??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had a lloyds a/c passed to this lot .while still waiting cca from them,,

mega mega rude lot,,try to say no need to supply cca as over 6yrs,seem to love to threaten court est,,,buttttttttt,,,,,,,have they any teeth:)

As devious as they come and not to be trusted. They go in a lot for the bully boy tactics as you have discovered. Has the debt gone without payment or acknowledgment from you for 6 years ( 5 in Scotland)? Then is is Statute Barred. If it is simply that the account is more than 6 years old they are talking through a hole in their trousers and a copy of the agreement must be provided.

hi odc and pinky,,thks for your help and replys,

i have been making token payments to lloyds,then bls,but stopped when no cca was produced,so its not sattuted barred but has had no cca since my request back feb,

the aic was very very hard on phone,it was shame mother answered,but im not phased by hard words tbh now ive found cag;),

was just double checking that the data protection spell was just bollocks and a cca has to be produces even though over 6 yrs old,

they seem very intimidating people,but first he said legal action,then he said ill give you 14 days,

not nice people at allbut without cca ,,there stuffed by sounds,he even :p

thks again guys

i think best advise ive had is just say all correspondance MUST be made in writting,,then if they are rude and treatning,you can consinder legal action as youve got the documentation,i found they wouldnt let you ask much just keept shouting you down,,so its just,,,,,hello...by letter please,,,,goodbye,,end of,;),

good luck,

Had a call from this lot last night, very rude, rang at 10.15pm and would not say what they were calling about, so I don't know who has instructed them

Bluesquirrel,

That should be an instant complaint to the OFT as per their debt collection guidelines, I believe the guidelines suggest a cut off of 9pm.

You DO need to complain as DCA's are being watched at present and all complaints count.

S.

2 UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES

Communication

2.2 Examples of unfair practices are as follows:

f. contacting debtors at unreasonable times

I am overseas and I explained it was late, and he said, oh come on, it can't be more than 11. I said I had been asleep and his call had woken me up and unless he was prepared to tell me what it was concerning I was going to hang up and he could ring back at a decent hour. He rang back three more times, once my husband answered and the other times we did not answer. Still don't know what it was about.

My own experience and that of others is that AIC survive by bullying and you need to be firm with these people.

They are almost certainly one of the 13 originaly warned by the OFT so, formal complaint, copied to the OFT for any breach of guidelines and request a copy of their complaints policy.

Ususally produces near panic the other end.

David

My own experience and that of others is that AIC survive by bullying and you need to be firm with these people.

They are almost certainly one of the 13 originaly warned by the OFT so, formal complaint, copied to the OFT for any breach of guidelines and request a copy of their complaints policy.

Ususally produces near panic the other end.

David

They were certainly the ones that have rung several times after 10pm but now I have checked the number for the 5am caller (didn't answer that one) that was MBNA

Formal complaints as above are in order then.

MBNA think they are a law unto themselves and although the authorities are well aware what they get up to, there has been a marked reluctance to take them on.

As far as DCA's & OC'S are concerned however, times are a changing.

David

Had the lovely Mr Brown on the phone today. He asked me to confirm security details and I would not. I said as far as I was concerned I had no reason to, no one has confirmed to me that they have instructed them (true.) He then proceeded to give me a date of birth and address and asked me to confirm they were mine. I did not. He then said that he would get a debt collector instructed and I would be taken to court in the country I am in. I said I did not see that I could be taken to court in another country for a UK debt and he said that I could and that they had an office in the country I am in and they would now be chasing the debt. Is this likely or hot air?

What do they expect to gain from these phone calls or do they just enjoy being bullies? I tried to keep my cool but I am afraid I did call him a tw*t and told him to B#gger off as he was winding me up.

I am intrigued to know who has instructed them and what it is about but why should I give out my security details to someone who just calls me up and asks for them. 8.02pm tonight. Hope I do not get my early morning call from MBNa again tonight. ( 6.40am this morning.)

They are telephone monkeys who haven't got a clue about the laws of the country they're in let alone anywhere else. They are commission orientated & the only things that interests them are the £% bonus at the end of the month & not receiving their P45 for failing to hit targets. Keeping them talking for as long as possible screws them up big time + it runs up a nice 'phone bill for their company too. :D

they seem to threaten court so easily,,i wander how many they have actually put the cash up and actually done it,,specially without cca:p:p.

there deffo the rudest,hard lot ive delt with,,but the least factual;)