flexi loan

wilkco
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i had a flexi loan from hsbc i lost my job and could not keep up my repayments on my account and it was passed to DG solicitors. Would this be covered by the CCA requests or is it only credit cards as i have had the loan facilities set up since 2002

Hi wilko , welcome to the forum :)

The Loan agreements are covered by CCA requests too - Letter 'N' on the link below will get you what you want for £1..... and they have 12 + 2 days to produce .........

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html#post162353

Incidentally , DG Solicitors are only HSBC's legal branch - they don''t work for anyone else .......so not heavy stuff......... don't let them faze you - and by all means come back and ask if you've any further questions someone will answer - and we're a friendly lot .....:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hi again Paul :)

I would just send to :

Data Protection Act

HSBC Bank Plc

Service Quality Team

Arlington Business Centre

Millshaw Park Lane

Leeds

LS11 0PP

If DG come back to you, you could tell them you have sent a CCA request and are awaiting compliance before addresssing their request . But if you come back I'm sure we can find a suitable letter to address the circumstances at the time ............:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D