Help, set aside hearing after default PPI loan insurance judgment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received a court date for a set aside hearing requested by defendants who are asking for a full file of papers. Do I have to give them anything if so what. I have a copy of the original PPI agreement and so do they as I got it from a S.A.R otherwise I just used the standard POC from this site. The Defendants are claiming the interest rate is wrong but I have the original paperwork to show the judge. Judgement was entered as they did not file an acknowledgement. They had previously offered to settle out of court so I am sure I have a case and used the standard case law to argue for restituition interest

The defendants are also claiming that I could not use 140B as the PPI ended in 2004. They then go on "not with standing the above" claim should have been listed for hearing upon issue therefore CPR Part 12 does not apply. Seems like merde to me as I also used common law plus misrepresentation act and others in a if court rules this does not apply then this formula. QUES AS IN FIRST POST: DO I NEED TO GIVE THEM A FULL SET OF PAPERS IF SO WHICH. I THOUGHT THE CPR RULES ON DISCLOSURE ONLY APPLIED FOR A FULL HEARING. THANKS.