Update- Court Hearing Missed - Did Not Receive The Paperwork

Guest BaseJumper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest BaseJumper
:!: Morning all. I have gone over most of this in a previous thread and sent a grovelling letter to the DJ, see attachment. the recommendation has come back stating I fill out a n244 Application. my case was heard in Feb 09 and I found out by receiving a letter from the claimants solicitors stating what the outcome was, but having spoken to the court today the decision strangely has not been put on their system. Can any one help with the sugested info I can put on the N244.

CAG DRAFT.doc

Are you sure that the hearing was in fact held? Or is this just what the claimant's solicitors are saying?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Guest BaseJumper

Hi Palomino, I have contacted the court and they have confirmed that the date is correct. In the meantime I had sent off the letter you have seen and the DJ has directed that I fill out a N244 which they have sent me. My next step is, to ask where it says, put" for a set aside due to the fact I never received any paperwork" and then wait for a hearing date. Do I need to put in a draft order of my own or not?