style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I bought a 2 seater and a 3 seater suite from SCS in November for which I paid cash and which was delivered in December as promised. In January I rang SCS customer service to report that the seams of the cushions were all splitting. The customer service woman told me that they were already aware that the suite was faulty and that they had intended to contact me. I was told that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for them to come out and change it all (that was on 9 Feb) and I am still waiting. I have now called 3 times to get this resolved and they have now said 27 April. It is obvious that they were aware the suite was faulty when I purchased it and when they deliverd it but nothing was said to me. I also at the same time took out insurance at cost of £200 a year to cover damage etc when the 12 month guarntee ran out. I am convinced they will not turn up on 27 April and I will have to waste more money on a phone call. Can anyone please tell what my rights are in these circumstances.

Many thanks

NN4

Hi

I bought a 2 seater and a 3 seater suite from SCS in November for which I paid cash and which was delivered in December as promised. In January I rang SCS customer service to report that the seams of the cushions were all splitting. The customer service woman told me that they were already aware that the suite was faulty and that they had intended to contact me. I was told that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for them to come out and change it all (that was on 9 Feb) and I am still waiting. I have now called 3 times to get this resolved and they have now said 27 April. It is obvious that they were aware the suite was faulty when I purchased it and when they deliverd it but nothing was said to me. I also at the same time took out insurance at cost of £200 a year to cover damage etc when the 12 month guarntee ran out. I am convinced they will not turn up on 27 April and I will have to waste more money on a phone call. Can anyone please tell what my rights are in these circumstances.

Many thanks

NN4

You could do what I have done.

Now just waiting for them to respond to the County Court claim. If they dont the bailiffs will be sent in.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/high-street-stores/193176-scs-wrongly-handed-damaged.html#post2088494

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS