freemans

john10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I ordered a three and two peice leather suite from freemans. Firstly when we received it it was the wrong colour i ordered a cream one they sent a black one . Then when they came to pick it up they had the right colour but it was water damaged, they took that back. When the right one finally arrived after about 2 weeks the stitching came apart, then it looked deflated. I informed Freemans of this and they said they would send someone out to look at it which they did. The company who came out said we need to come back with the right tools to fix it. Again we where left with a damaged suite. 2 months later someone else turned up and said the same thing again we where left to wait. Eventyully the bloke turned yp fixed what he was supposed to do, but while he was here he said you have not had this suite for 12 months why are we putting up with just getting it fixed. Ihave only made a few payments on this and I have now refused to pay anymore until I receive a new one or get my money back and have told freemans to come and take it back.

Any advice on what do do next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Marie

marie

Hi

I ordered a three and two peice leather suite from freemans. Firstly when we received it it was the wrong colour i ordered a cream one they sent a black one . Then when they came to pick it up they had the right colour but it was water damaged, they took that back. When the right one finally arrived after about 2 weeks the stitching came apart, then it looked deflated. I informed Freemans of this and they said they would send someone out to look at it which they did. The company who came out said we need to come back with the right tools to fix it. Again we where left with a damaged suite. 2 months later someone else turned up and said the same thing again we where left to wait. Eventyully the bloke turned yp fixed what he was supposed to do, but while he was here he said you have not had this suite for 12 months why are we putting up with just getting it fixed. Ihave only made a few payments on this and I have now refused to pay anymore until I receive a new one or get my money back and have told freemans to come and take it back.

Any advice on what do do next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Marie

Put it in writing that you are rejecting the goods and send it signed for.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS