Barclaycard debt Robinson Way throw in the towel

lickthewallfatboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Big envelope this morning from B/Card with a letter apologising for the delay and any inconvenience caused.....

they say that their obligations have been fulfilled under the terms of the CCA 1974....

clearly they believe I am either totally naive or completely thick!

I have in my hands a piece of paper with t&c's which are obviously the mended t&c's to reflect the £12 default charge,and the t&c's from the time the card was applied for......this is the feeblest CCA response yet!!

absolutely NOTHING else.....no agreement whatsoever,just a couple of lines in the cover letter stating what the credit limit is,current balance and when the next payment is due....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club, but youve been around here for a while so you know the score, i wont bother explaining how pointless it is trying to argue the toss with them.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

that should be interesting......how far down the line are they?

and how can they sell an alleged "debt" when there is no proof that an enforceable debt exists?

maybe these people should be prempted by taking legal action against them for defaming you with recording innacurate data with CRA's?

• 6 months later...

Bet the next one will be based in Kilmarnock. Cannot mention their name as they have already thrown the toys out of the pram this week over things allegedly said on CAG

They're all getting as bad as 1st crud for the temper tantrums :rolleyes:

Yes it will soon be that we will have to refer to ********* **** in the same was as we refer to *** *******

I wonder how many employees/man hours the DCAs use to follow these forums ? :D

Who cares!!!! Every minute spent on here is a minute less spent on their threat calls.:grin:

Yes it will soon be that we will have to refer to ********* **** in the same was as we refer to *** *******

*eeds *osers will be next.

Im going to refer to ms swallow as the bird woman from leeds:lol:

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

• 2 months later...

threatogram on behalf of one of two unenforceable Barclaycard agreements,big red scary letter head with "DEBT NOTIFICATION" at the top

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh-I'll lose some sleep over that one :D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

"congratulations-you've qualified for a report to the OFT" letter on its way to the wasters ;)