Barclaycard CCA requested - terms & conditions received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cornishmaid,

If you afford it I highly recommend TrueCall, with over 800 calls since last Nov. from barclayshark/mercers & over 700 from Capone I bought a TrueCall unit & have complete peace & quiet again.

Mercers still phone at least four times a day but our phone doesn't ring, one of their monkeys called yesterday and tried to beat the system by withholding their number, TrueCall asked them to give their name & only then did our phone ring - the unit annouced their name & their call got ZAPPED without them even knowing I was actually there, they get a message to say their call will not be taken & not to call again.

It felt sooooo good to zap a threat monkey.

Now we are in TOTAL control as to who phones us.

Beachy

• Haha 1

It felt sooooo good to zap a threat monkey.

Beachy

I like the sound of that!

I now have another problem because after receiving my latest statement it would appear that a company has still been taking subscriptions from the card; the last one on the 30th March. This was cancelled in Feb but the company have a 30 day cancellation policy so have taken a final payment. So of course it looks like there has been recent activity on the card. Grrrrr :evil:

However on my previous statement it said that the credit limit had been suspended and the card was overlimit - so WHY did they allow this payment to go through? As far as I am concerned the account was suspended and the payment shouldn't have been authorised. Simples. But obviously not for Barclaycard :???:

I haven't used the card - it was cut up in Feb. There was a monthly subscription for a Sky channel coming off the card every month but I cancelled it in Feb. The company have continued to take the money though - so B'card think I have been knowingly using the card - but I haven't. It's long gone.