G24 Ltd Civil Traffic Enforcement Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr xxx. Don't forget that the car was photographed and they cannot prove that the registered keeper was driving at the time. So let's assume that you had lent the car to someone else in which case you as the RK had no contract with them. So for all sorts of reasons it is therefore not legally enforceable. I had my 2nd letter marked Final Notice in January which again Ignored and nothing since. Letters up the ante with threats but don't b scared.just look forward to all their daft attempts which are costing them admin and postage. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

To put this "legal" [problem] in context, we received a letter from CCS Collect Debt Collectors yesterday. Fancying a wind up I called them to be put on hold (yeah I know it cost me to call them, but couldn't resist). Some young lad finally answered and apologised for keeping me waiting as they had been very busy that day. He's attitude was very unworried and uncarring when I eventually asked for an address to invoice them for wasting my time. This smacks of ACS Law all over again who were in the press recently. I suggest that we all start to get together, speak to our Local MP, etc to put these Cowboys out of business. People power destroyed ACS Law and landed the Solicitor in front of a Disciplinary Tribunal.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

New to the forums. I Just receieved a letter from G24 stating that we had overstayed by about 1.5 hours. The carpark was at a cineworld and we went for a meal then a movie which was nearly 3 hours long on it's own. Just wondering if we should still ignore these letters as stated elsewhere, I know what the answer will be, but the wife is a little worried. Has anyone ever received a visit or has any of these charges been upheld?

Thanks,

Lee

Hi,

New to the forums. I Just receieved a letter from G24 stating that we had overstayed by about 1.5 hours. The carpark was at a cineworld and we went for a meal then a movie which was nearly 3 hours long on it's own. Just wondering if we should still ignore these letters as stated elsewhere, I know what the answer will be, but the wife is a little worried. Has anyone ever received a visit or has any of these charges been upheld?

Thanks,

Lee

No one has received any visits because there is no financial sense in persons with absolutely no powers calling on someone who may or may not even be in for a start, then trying to claim money that is not owed.

The ppc's have tried their hand a few times but with little success. They wil probably wait until this stupid government changes the law in their favour before they try again.

So relax and do not contact them under any circumstances.

Regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

I received a letter today from G24 Ltd for overstaying 20 minutes in a car park. It is similar to those above with pictures of me entering and leaving the car park proving I overstayed the allotted time. Due to the letter being forwarded from my old address and the bank holiday monday I panicked at the 14 day dispute time and replied to them. As my car wouldn't start I had to get my brother to bring jump leads to start my car and leave the car park which I explained in the letter. I also asked them to send all correspondence to my new address and wrote (not signed) my name at the bottom with a telephone number. I have now read a lot of posts on this forum saying to ignore these parking charges.

I am now unsure of how to proceed as I have replied and given them my new address and phone number. Should I ignore any future letters on the basis they would have to prove that I wrote the dispute letter to them or will I now have to pay as I have ackknowledged the letter??

Thanks for any help received

G24 Hater

• 1 month later...

Dear G24 Hater

hope this reply isnt too late for you, and that you havent paid anything to G24.

The only thing you have done is admit that you were the driver. My gut feeling is that you should just start the radio silence now and ignore all letters. I got five letters, about one per month, I started looking forward to each one, with their pathetic attempt to make then look legal and frightening, by changing the font colour to red etc. ha ha what a joke. Anyway my sixth letter never arrived and they have not written to me for 3 months now so I think they have given up. I'm sure they will give up on you too. You have to assess whether it is financially or operationally worth their while attempting to take you to the small claims court, which they may lose as it is not legally enforceable. I very much doubt it, they will give up on you and concentrate their efforts trying to frighten some other person to paying up.

good luck.

a fellow G24 Hater.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks