G24 Ltd Civil Traffic Enforcement Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time these cowboys were stopped in their tracks, start the Fightback now

I can't see asking for them to be "regulated" will change anything other than perhaps giving them some level of legitamacy and even legal support for their operations.

i have just got a letter today for a parking contravention from civil enforcement ltd , liverpool for parking on a retail park in lancaster demanding 150 pounds or 75 if i pay in 2 weeks. is it a legal company . i did not see any terms and conditions signage . i was driving but i am not the registered keeper, he works abroad and was away at this time

i have just got a letter today for a parking contravention from civil enforcement ltd , liverpool for parking on a retail park in lancaster demanding 150 pounds or 75 if i pay in 2 weeks. is it a legal company . i did not see any terms and conditions signage . i was driving but i am not the registered keeper, he works abroad and was away at this time

You can check the company registration with Companies House; however, whether a ppc operates as a legal company and whether it has the legal capacity to issue charges are two vastly different issues.

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone. It seems that I am not the only one, then to be hit with an outrageous demand for parking fees £95 or £75 if paid within 14 days. I just wanted to check that it is still the case that I should ignore the notice from G24 Ltd. i.e. that nothing has changed in the year or so since this thread was last used.

Thank you.

It is a legal company in that is exists and and is registered.

Like any company, they can issue invoices. It doesn't meant they're accurate or that they can't give them a silly name like 'Enforcement Notice'.

It's a mail [problem]. They just give out fake parking tickets, buy the car's address from the DVLA and send threatening junkmail in the hope you'll send them a cheque.

Just ignore them and they will go away after 4 or 5 letters.

I just wanted to check that it is still the case that I should ignore the notice from G24 Ltd.

Yes

i.e. that nothing has changed in the year or so since this thread was last used.

No

Thank you.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

If you get an invoice from a ppc, you must pay it, and pay it promptly. And this is how to calculate it. Pay over 14 days, 150 pounds, pay in 14 days 75 pounds, pay 7 days 30 pounds and so on. So immediate payment equals zero. Paid in full

That doesnt make a lot of sense...:-?

Why not? Dulindel is making the (tongue in cheek) point that the quicker you pay the invoice, the bigger the discount. Taking it to it's maximum, and paying it immediately takes it down to the smallest possible figure of £0 :)

He is of course joking, but also making a funny point about PPC invoices.

If you get an invoice from a ppc, you must pay it, and pay it promptly. And this is how to calculate it. Pay over 14 days, 150 pounds, pay in 14 days 75 pounds, pay 7 days 30 pounds and so on. So immediate payment equals zero. Paid in full

You had me going there for a moment :D

Why not? Dulindel is making the (tongue in cheek) point that the quicker you pay the invoice, the bigger the discount. Taking it to it's maximum, and paying it immediately takes it down to the smallest possible figure of £0 :)

He is of course joking, but also making a funny point about PPC invoices.

I was looking @ it from the wrong angle

*must try harder next time*

Back in March I got a ticket from these guys for parking in Staples car park for over the allotted hour.

The interresting thing was I hadn't been in the car park for over an hour; I had however been there twice in a two hour period.

The data on the ticket said my arrival time was the start of the first visit, the departure time that of the second visit.

I was going to write to them and point out the error of their ways then read this thread.

We've had four letters so far including our first from CSSCollect this morning.

Giles

The interresting thing was I hadn't been in the car park for over an hour; I had however been there twice in a two hour period.

The data on the ticket said my arrival time was the start of the first visit, the departure time that of the second visit.

:eek: I am sure G24 will be shocked such a thing could happen on their system! :eek:

They would never want to inadvertantly imply some customers who have parked correctly could, by this pure misfortune, receive a parking scamvoice and some may even, god forbid, have paid them by accident.

Back in March I got a ticket from these guys for parking in Staples car park for over the allotted hour.

I was going to write to them and point out the error of their ways then read this thread.

We've had four letters so far including our first from CSSCollect this morning.

Giles

I am jealous now, can i have a letter from csscollect pls:D

• 3 weeks later...

I had 8 for 8 successive days a few months ago.

I've had the round of ccs letters over the past two days.

Today I've arrived home to a missed call which I returned to find it's ccs.

Do I just ignore future calls or answer saying they are legally unable to collect these fines?

I'd love to have fun and am happy to take tips.

I thought of giving them the runaround and some grief.

How did you get my number - I'm ex directory.

No confirmation of owning the car.

Never parked there (I haven't - wasn't me driving actually!!!!)

Please give me more.

Sorry, that's not my car, that's my sons car, he is in court today for thumping someone who stuck a ticket on his car.

Oh, you mean my son's car? Did you see the bit in the local paper where he borrowed the regiments tank and flattened a few pay and display machines?

What day was it? Oh, it was your ticket that blew off and caused the accident? Could I just have the details please, the police want them.

I am in a witness protection scheme and you are not supposed to be able to get my details, can I have your name and address please to pass to the police?

It was my 8 year old son driving that day, he is such a little tearaway.

This is the best prank phone call the kids have pulled yet.

I assume you mean you have left the drugs in the usual spot? No need to be so secretive, the police have not tapped this phone for ages.

Good afternoon, pest control services, which pest do you need removing?

Good afternoon, barrister xxxxx's residence.

Good afternoon, Acme car breakers speaking. Car? No, we only crush them, we don't park them.

No, if it was in a space it was not me driving, I always hit something when I am drunk, and at that time of day I always am.

Hold on, I need to get the other phone, this one is too quiet so I need the one with the braille volume control.

Oh yes, I remember, I got that ticket in 1950. Rose, it was 1950, that parking ticket? We were going to our Eths, weren't we, on the Sunday, or was it a Friday. Yes, thats right, Friday, we were visiting out Tom. It would have been our Ford, wouldn't it?

Name? Yes, I think I have one, shall I call you back when I have remembered it?

My son said you had ticketted his skateboard, have you lot really got nothing better to do than pick on little kids?

I am sorry, I can't pay your ticket, the guards took my money off me.

Can I pay you at the end of my sentence please? The judge said life, but he didn't mean it, I'll be out in a year or so, it wasn't a serious offence.

• 2 weeks later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks