What The Hell Do I Do Next With This Mess

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had my ppi taken off my p/loan with halifax after fos intervening for me ,recieved a letter from the halifax confirming new balance ect in aug o8 then in dec 08 they sold debt on to a dca with the ppi still on it !

told dca ,sent them copy of letter l got in aug from halifax , dca got in touch with halifax who said hads no trace of this letter confirming reduced balance .mmm

rang halifax + after a lot of transferring on the phone l spoke to a manager :rolleyes: who then confirmed by letter in feb 09 that they would buy the loan back reduce the amount as agreed and sell it back to dca again blah blah ...

dca still has no confirmation of this so l rang fos again who is currently looking into it ,l did say thay l would like the loan wiped off completely because of all the stress and hassle [ well you have to try dont you :grin:]

still heard nothing back

in the meantime l have cca,d both of them , dca replied by saying that they are not obliged to give this info [meaning they havnt got it ] but would be happy to help and have requested it from OC , yeah well so have l :lol::lol: nothing from either of them yet 5 days to go :cool:

also have found out that the NOA letter from the halifax was actually sent by the dca ...the same day l got their own welcome letter saying they have bought the debt .... same paper and printer numbers running down the side of the sheet , pretend halifax logo font size ect

l did ring the halifax and ask for a copy of the NOA letter that apparently came from them and there,s no trace of that wot a suprise !! they said they would send a letter explaining why they dont have it ....havnt done that either

can l do ANYTHING else with this lot of carp ??

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]DONT GET MAD .....GET EVEN 8-)

As you already have the case with the FOS, I would imagine your best course of action would be to send all letters etc on to them and tell them to sort the fools out.

• Haha 1

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Yes - it's a case of going back to the FOS and iostsnforming them of Halifax's complete for their ruling - the FOS won't like that. Whilst you are at it, ask to be awarded compensation for Halifax's breach of their fuduciary duties which have caused you severe stress and resulted in costs for letters and phone calls.

• Haha 1