Lloyds claimform - OH's credit-token, Lloyds Asset Card.Here we go again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,thanks for looking in. In answer to your question, no it didn't change. I have also noted that the second paper (reverse ) is printed with Lloyds TSB Bank Credit Card Conditions - Bank Copy. Why would my OH sign a Bank Copy????

hi Shirei

I thought we had got you sorted out how many more have you got tucked away:D

Ok the N150 very similar to the N149 but you have to submit Proposed Directions along with a few extra questions,so no worries there.Just post up when you ready yo complete and myself or CCM will no doubt be around..

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi,thanks for looking in. In answer to your question, no it didn't change. I have also noted that the second paper (reverse ) is printed with Lloyds TSB Bank Credit Card Conditions - Bank Copy. Why would my OH sign a Bank Copy????

I've seen this 'bank copy' on a lot of other Lloyds threads - seems highly suspicious to me:|

Normally when you sign this type of agreement there are two copies (at least), with one for you and one for the bank's records. One of these is usually a carbon copy so both copies should have your signature on. Do you have your original copy to compare it with?

Normally when you sign this type of agreement there are two copies (at least), with one for you and one for the bank's records. One of these is usually a carbon copy so both copies should have your signature on. Do you have your original copy to compare it with?

Clearly states "I apply for TSB Platinum Card or any other card type that you may issue on the terms overleaf and the full Conditions in the Customer Copy"

There is no clause 7,8 and 9 that is mentioned in the POC and I have not been supplied with T&C's relevant to 2003.

Hi Dorabell,of course I dont mind,we are at the same stage. My N150 has to be in by 6th July also which means posting by 3rd because of the weekend :eek: ,made a start with the easy bits but its the directions I am unsure about.I think mine will come down to them producing the DN and proof of service,thats all I have to go on I think. Hows yours going have you made a start yet??:)

no not yet i have had a breif look its seems so daunting at the moment i cannot focus on it, i have a lot going on at the moment my farther inlaw passed away last week so comming to terms the funeral is on monday so hopefully after monday i will give a good go has it has to be in on the 6th so will have to post by special delivery friday i hope yours is going ok:)

:D Just ticking the yes and no's the rest is

settlement ??

time estimate??

proposed directions: this must for me include producing the DN

other information ??????:eek:

Sorry to hear about your father inlaw.Best wishes for Monday to you and your family.

dont know if u have seen this thread re N150 but it may help if not:

http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/131499-directions-n150-n149-allocation.html

i am having DN issues for an overdraft claim but i also added to the draft orders for them to bring any docs relied upon to any hearing for inspection just to put as much wind up em as poss.

dora sry to hear your news best wishes

Shirei and dorabell, i am subbed to both of your threads, i see you need your AQs in by 6th, bump the threads tomorrow and i will make sure your AQs are right...can you hand deliver them to the court office, or is this a problem for you?

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Thankyou CCM,I can deliver mine by hand next weekend (are courts open at weekends?) Have to check on that. Your help is very much appreciated as always.:D Do you mean during the day or evening to bump up. Dont want to be annoying too many Caggers :eek:

Hey whenever you like, as many times as you like, its just to remind me:)

Courts open, Mon-Fri 10-4, as far as i know.

Its just that if you go in person, you can sometimes gain a bit more insight as to what the other side are thinking, i.e. you can ask for a photocopy of their AQ:)

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Its just that if you go in person, you can sometimes gain a bit more insight as to what the other side are thinking, i.e. you can ask for a photocopy of their AQ:)

:cool: See....... I would never have thought of that :oops: lol.

You learn a little everyday, ive done it twice now, they really are very helpful, not at all as some people think of them:)

Who would I deliver it to at the court?

The part I am having problems with is the draft orders,they have already supplied agreement and statements all I have to rely on is the DN. Would that be enough.OH says he has never received one and I certainly haven't seen it.There are about £700 of charges,so they would have been included in DN I would imagine.

In the draft order for directions, you ask for everything all over again..regardless, and insist they file and serve...this way whatever you get will be the only thing they can rely on in court, and you can base your amended defence on only these documents

Oh I didnt realise that They have already stated that they dont have a copy of DN as quote"they are not retained just noted on the banks records,therefore no proof of postage will be available to the bank"

Section A - Settlement

If I tick no I have to give reasons why inappropriate :|

Section B - Location of Trial

yes, I respectfully request the case be heard at my local county court (XXXXXX) as I am a litigant in person

Section C - Pre-action protocols

???? Not sure about this :|

Section D - Case management information

amount of claim

Applications

no

Witnesses

Mr Noname Witness to all facts.

Experts

no

Track

Fast track

Section E - Trial or final hearing

??? 1hour ??? :|

Section F - Proposed directions

working on this :rolleyes:http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/131499-directions-n150-n149-allocation.html Could PT's be adapted to this??

Section G - Costs

blank

Section H -

no

Please find the following attached to this allocation questionnaire:

1) Section I - other information

2) Draft order for directions

This allocation questionnaire and its attachments were sent to the claimant on **/**/2009.

CCM can you help with the red bits please.:?

Edited by shirei12