Global Reservations Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Old_andrew2018

I agree you could sign an agreement with them allowing for a reasonable fee/commission, unless its a [problem].

Regards

Andy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They do not want to do it your way, the legal way. They just want your deposit, then disappear with it. Just Google Timeshare Scams.

As for someone saying that they have had a sale, it sounds a bit suspicious on their first post . Think about it!!!!!:roll:

They do not want to do it your way, the legal way. They just want your deposit, then disappear with it. Just Google Timeshare Scams.

As for someone saying that they have had a sale, it sounds a bit suspicious on their first post . Think about it!!!!!:roll:

considering it was actually my first piece of joy with selling it sort of make sense doesn't it!!!

global do offer a face to face facility but i declined it and i suppose that youre solicitor doesn't cost you a penny do they BIGKENNY??????

SHOUTING this time of morning:rolleyes:

Sooner spend a penny and have it done legally:)

Face to face with a slippery Timeshare Rep YUK:rolleyes:

Must agree with bigman1234 on this as Mustang 67 is indeed a very negative person...he or she should just get a life and stop trying to be a 'wise guy' all the time. :D

Mustang 67 have you had a bad experience in the past with this company or any other? is that why you are so negative all the time?

Anyone can write a glowing recommendation. Proof is the only thing I would be interested in.

Furnish full and conclusive proof of your claims and people will not question your posts.

In my eyes

COLD CALL = BAD NEWS/[problem]

Guest Old_andrew2018

Lets not forget people who are tempted to sell might be doing so as they are short of cash especially in the current economic climate, they simply cant afford to lose more money.

So is it a [problem] I can't say, but there is a risk.

Lets not forget people who are tempted to sell might be doing so as they are short of cash especially in the current economic climate, they simply cant afford to lose more money.

So is it a [problem] I can't say, but there is a risk.

Exactly. That is why people should take proper advice and not just go to a so called firm, that has just come out of the woodwork.

This applies to any product be it a car or Timeshare etc.

It is a [problem]. Anyone who says it isn't is talking round spherical objects.

Money up front = [problem] should be tattoed on every timeshare owners body so they remember it when telephoned.

Ask THEM for a deposit to ensure THEIR buyer doesn't pull out.

It is a [problem]. Anyone who says it isn't is talking round spherical objects.

Money up front = [problem] should be tattoed on every timeshare owners body so they remember it when telephoned.

Ask THEM for a deposit to ensure THEIR buyer doesn't pull out.

Thank you very much Folkiedave, these people should go back into the holes they have crawled out off.

THESE PEOPLE!!!!! what are you trying to say i am???? u need to get a life MUSTANG and get out more its a big wide world but you wouldn't no that stuck behind you're computer in you're mams spare room!!! and for you're info i did get a deposit of the buyer!otherwise i wouldn't of touched it with a bargepole!

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi all,

I'm still very sceptical, as you had success with global do you feel able to share the info by up-loading any paperwork.

Thanks

Andy

Edited by old_andrew2007

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I`m new to this Forum but does anyone here have dealing with `Global Reservations Services` I have a place in Florida and they have been in touch with me about selling my timeshare.

They have offered me a price but the normal stuff after all the hype is that that will need 1300 Euros.

Is this a legit company?? has anyone any dealing with them icon_question.gif

Yes, I had dealings with them. It is a [problem] like several others I have dealt with - all appear to be based in Spain particularly Malaga. Some in the USA.

When they make certain promises to sell your Timeshare, ask them to send you an e-mail with the proposal they have made on the phone. This will be a bit different from what they said. Then tell them that you need to see the contract before you part with any money. Some companies will refuse, others will send you a specimen. That merely absolves them from any responsibility and does not state that there is any firm offer to buy. Send them an e-mail asking them to include a clause in the contract such as the following:-

The client of (the Company e.g. Global Reservations) undertakes to purchase the Timeshare Unit/s (2bed aparts,No x, week y at xxxx) for the sum of £ xxx. The vendor undertakes on receipt of this purchase price to send the Deeds for these Timeshare Units to the Company. Failing this the Seurity Deposit of £ xxx paid by the Vendor shall be fofeit. If the Company or Client withdraws from the transaction then the Security Deposit of £ xxx shall be returned to the Vendor.

If the Company is running a [problem] they will refuse to put such a clause in the contract.

Anyone that has been defruded by false claims by Timeshare companies should send all details to Trading Standards which can take up the matter with Spanish Authorities.

Nice one Altway for the info below. Handy to know. :)

Yes, I had dealings with them. It is a [problem] like several others I have dealt with - all appear to be based in Spain particularly Malaga. Some in the USA.

When they make certain promises to sell your Timeshare, ask them to send you an e-mail with the proposal they have made on the phone. This will be a bit different from what they said. Then tell them that you need to see the contract before you part with any money. Some companies will refuse, others will send you a specimen. That merely absolves them from any responsibility and does not state that there is any firm offer to buy. Send them an e-mail asking them to include a clause in the contract such as the following:-

The client of (the Company e.g. Global Reservations) undertakes to purchase the Timeshare Unit/s (2bed aparts,No x, week y at xxxx) for the sum of £ xxx. The vendor undertakes on receipt of this purchase price to send the Deeds for these Timeshare Units to the Company. Failing this the Seurity Deposit of £ xxx paid by the Vendor shall be fofeit. If the Company or Client withdraws from the transaction then the Security Deposit of £ xxx shall be returned to the Vendor.

If the Company is running a [problem] they will refuse to put such a clause in the contract.

Anyone that has been defruded by false claims by Timeshare companies should send all details to Trading Standards which can take up the matter with Spanish Authorities.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been helping victims of timeshare scams for several years.

One very common ploy is the "We have a buyer" phone call. Then for some bizarre reason you have to send them cash after which the buyer evaporates. Very very common, and all that changes is the name of the company involved.

A variation is, after someone has been ripped off, they get called by someone purporting to be lawyers investigating the fraud, and will you pay money to contribute to a court case .....

I am sure the Moderators here have checked the IP addresses of Newbe and bigkenny, and will bet a fair bit that they are based in Mallorca. Maybe not, but the pattern of rapid defence of these crooked companies by employees / [problematic] posting about "how good" the company is in exactly this manner is well proven.

The Golden Rule is - NEVER EVER part with money to sell your timeshare. A reputable company will not take cash this way.

Thanks for reply, doing are bit to keep these [problematic] in their place.

As you say, as soon as someone inquires about one of these so called firms, someone comes to their defence straight away. Very suspicious.

Timeshare Owners you have been warned.!!!!!!!

I have been helping victims of timeshare scams for several years.

I am sure the Moderators here have checked the IP addresses of Newbe and bigkenny, and will bet a fair bit that they are based in Mallorca. Maybe not, but the pattern of rapid defence of these crooked companies by employees / [problematic] posting about "how good" the company is in exactly this manner is well proven.

Hang on it was me that started this thread, I`m the possible victim!!?? yes check my IP address, I live in North Wales!!

but I take your point, I will not give money over just like that

Hang on it was me that started this thread, I`m the possible victim!!?? yes check my IP address, I live in North Wales!!

but I take your point, I will not give money over just like that

OOPS! Sorry wrong party! I never meant to do that. Of course I meant Newbe and bigman1234 (or whatever)

Many apologies to Wales from Sunny Scotland.