a DMP alone.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am thinking of going alone and doing my own DMP. I currently owe £8663 according to Payplan but that doesn't include all the interest that has been added.

I want to be able to CCA my creditors and pay them off if I have the money to do so.

How do I go about doing this? Should I write to them all telling them I am taking over from Payplan, sending them my budget and payment amounts (same as with Payplan) or should I ask for the balances and for any interest that has been added since March 2006 to be removed?

Hi debrag2007, There are letters in the templates library which should help you set up an income and expenditure list etc. You do need to tell them that you are taking over from Payplan, and it is a very good move to ask for the balances and for any interest added to be removed. If you CCA them and they dont supply a valid copy of an enforcable agreement, then your negotiating position would be stronger, good luck and keep us posted.:)

My income and expenditure should be okay as they have accepted it before.

Hopefully they won't mess up my credit report anymore lol

Do I sent the usual pro-rata letter and add that I'm taking over the running of the DMP which was started March 2006 and could any interest that has been added since this date be removed? Also to stop anymore new charges.

Edited by debrag2007

My income and expenditure should be okay as they have accepted it before.

Hopefully they won't mess up my credit report anymore lol

Do I sent the usual pro-rata letter and add that I'm taking over the running of the DMP which was started March 2006 and could any interest that has been added since this date be removed? Also to stop anymore new charges.

I would go along with that, it looks like you are planning to go about it the right way.:-)

how likely are they to remove any interest already added? will i need to do the whole claiming back charges stuff.

I have a payment via payplan going out of 21st and I want that to be the final one from them how do I find out my creditors payment details? I don't have up today statements from most of them and from my DCAs nothing.

Edited by debrag2007