no reply to credit agreement request

kwakmanuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again i have an update to my story ,i have now received a copy of my agreement signed by me but where they should sign you can just make out an outlign of something no signature, what should be my next move please.

Hi Kwakmanuk

Just Having A Nose

Before I Comment Can You Just Explain A Few Things

This Is A Fixed Sum Loan Agreement Not Hire Purchess

Why Under The Cancelationg Rights Does It Say You Have No Rights To Cancel

Next Paragraph State About Rights And Ref Cancel The Policy

What Sort Of Agreement Is This

Are The Goods Yours And You Can Sell At Any Time

Is It Pcp

That Is Ware After A Term You Pay A Figure And Keep The Vehicle Or Refinance Another

Thats Personel Contract Purchess

Ime A Bit Of Base At The Moment

Can You Do A Quick Recap

It The Agreement Ime Interested In Only And The Terms Of The Agreement

Did They Send You T&c

Normally On Back Of Agreement, Seperate Photo Copy

Did You Get All 11 Copies Of The Agreement

Confirm Those Details And We Can Move On

hi i have pages 2,3,4 and a separate sheet with terms and conditions. the loan was for a car and recently i phoned the laon company to take back the car as i cannot afford the payments,they told me i wasnt secured on the car so i can only assume it is a personal finance agreement. i do not know why i cannot cancel it at any time thats just what it states on the agreement. kind regards kwakmanuk

i have the original paperwork at hand and i have only got 2,3,4,8 no more and the original order papers from reg vardy plus an insurance if the car was written off it would give me back full purchase price not current market value.

The Insurance Is Gap

Right, It Seems They Provided A Loan For The Car

The Car Is Yours, End Off, The Finance Co Has No Claim On It,

Do You Still Have The Car

Have They Done A Repo

Sorry For The Questions

yes i have the car ,the letter telling me i had missed a payment threatened register default with credit agencies,terminate the agreement and me to pay the balance,court proceedings to recover the outstanding balance,enforce any guarantee given in relation to the agreement.

They Threaten To Hang Draw And Quarter For One Missed Payment

Shame On Them

Ime Having The Agreement Checked Out

Ime Not Happy With The Clause Saying You Cant Cancel Then A Paragraph Under Neath Saying About Your Rights

Is It Only I Month Arrears

While I Get The Agreement Checked A Thing For You To Think On

As You Own The Car, Not The Finance Co,

You Can Sell The Vehicle, Get A Settlement Figure From The Finance Co Less Rebate, Settle The Agreement And Have Some Cash Left Over For A Run A Round

Think About It If It All Goes Tits Up

i have tried sell the car but the settlement figure is more then the car is worth, many thanks for your help i will wait to hear from you when the agreement has been checked, kind regards kwakmanuk

i have just noticed the page numbers on my original paperwork are 2/11 3/11 4/11 8/11 and on the copies i was sent it starts 5/11 6/11 7/11 the pages have the same info on them but different page nubers from 1 to 11 and also i did not get a copy of the signed one when i bought the car, does any of this info make any difference please.

i know these forums are very buisy but when i started my enforceable agreement case i got answers thick and fast,enough to get me sending account in dispute,not paying the payments etc now i have an agrrement to be checked and some advice which way to go no one has said jack sh!t. does nobody know about these things,i am well out of my comfort zone with all this but have read many times people will be here to help and advise you all the way ,so what is wrong this time? i now have a late payment charge and a missed payment recorded with credit agencies,i know it is my fault for listening to others but if you cant help then why dont you say ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Well I sent a letter trying to get the bank not to process my data, they've already admitted they cannot take me to Court without an agreement, which they've also paid they are unable to provide. Now they've passed the debt to a DCA - Triton who have sent a horrid threatening letter. Can they do this without a valid signed agreement?

bigcharlboy

as soon as you tell any dca that the debt cant be enforced

be it no agreement

statute barred etc

and tell them only to contact you when they can enforce

they will be committing an offence under the addmin of justice act if they hound you for payment

as long as you say bog off till compliance, they are stuffed

send recorded and that the only communication you expect from them is a letter every 28 days saying the account is still on hold

mention a complaint will be sent to trading standards and the oft

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Postggi,

Thanks for your response, I did send them a letter off here saying the account is in dispute etc, but they haven't written back yet, only pestering about 10-15 calls a day including night and weekends, we haven't answered the phone. We have contacted a solicitor now who may take our case on a "no win, no fee" basis, as because the bank don't have our credit agreement and have admitted as such and have also admitted that they cannot take us to court, there must be a case. I was trying to see if it would go away by writing all the letters I've found on here (thanks to everyone btw for providing such good letters) but I feel it's going to go on and on - especially now the bank have passed to Triton who seem intent on harrassing us.