I have my own DoorSteop Collection Notice !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4613 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we all post huge flat stones to them teling they are true copies of our doorsteps? It may cost us a few quid each but wouldn't the result be funny to video and put on YouTube...:D

Remember that you are allowed by Law to omit Names, Addresses and Signatures. You can also send a second doorstep with the prescribed terms on (even if it is made of totally different stuff!)

See, the law may be set in stone

Nationwide - Prelim sent 02/07 - MCOL filed 04/07 CHARGES SETTLED IN FULL!!

Woolwich- Prelim sent 04/07 - Offered 90% - 06/07 accepted

MBNA - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 03/07 - CCA reply (illegible + no T&Cs) - DCA sent packing - Restons now trying - gone quiet

Citicard - Prelim sent 02/07 - CCA request sent 04/07 - replied 04/07 No contract & not enforcing!- passed to 1st Credit- gone quiet

Egg - Prelim sent 02/08 - 3 letters - full offer 03/08 SETTLED IN FULL!!

(All starry, rep, clicky thingies gratefully received!)

In The Style Of Dave V The World

It Has Come To My Notice It Would Have Been Difficult Not To As It Is Out My Front Door, A Door Step Has Been Sent As You Are No Doubt Aware This Is Not A Agreedment And It Does Not Suit The Door.

I Must Remind You That Sending A Unsigned Door Step Which I Can Only Persume That You Have Collected From Pt Is Just Not Playing The Game Also I Will Not Pay For The Transportation From Eastligh

I Did Not Want The Doorstep Did Not Ask For The Doorstep I Can Only Persume This Is A Underhanded Trick To Confuse Pt Who At This Moment Is Eyeball To Eyeball With Littlewoods.

With Due Respect To Dave Where Are You And Of Course Pt

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

Further to your doorstep request I enclose (in the attached skip) a polystyrene doorstep with badly pasted stone wallpaper.

In order for me to ascertain whether you are entitled to collect this doorstep, please place a size 12 muddy footprint on it and return.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Nurse Elsa

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

im new to this but got a call last night saying im getting my very own first door step visit from mackenzie hall. have you got any ideas on how i can make this visit hospitable.what shall i say.ive already told them over the phone there getting sweet fa.what makes them think a doorstep visits gonna change it.please give me some tips please please please

well ok

IMHO WE WILL NEED TO SEE THE DOOR STEP

CAN YOU SCAN IT AND WE WILL HAVE A LOOK.

ALSO HAVE YOU LOOK AT IS MY DOOR STEP ENFORSABLE

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

My advice to cold callers is DON'T LET THEM IN. They do not have a right of entry (Only The Royal Mail has a right of entry to any property) Under their Royal Charter they have to deliver to every address in the land.Even the Poilice need a warrent.(unless you invite them) There is the Law of Trespass that covers this. If you have made an appointment (Silly Move) Do not make it hospitable. You may find they will still be refusing to go at ten o'clock at night!There are letters in the forums that you can send to these DCA muppets basically telling them to get lost

Awsome thread :D How did I miss it :confused:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

My advice to cold callers is DON'T LET THEM IN. They do not have a right of entry (Only The Royal Mail has a right of entry to any property) Under their Royal Charter they have to deliver to every address in the land.Even the Poilice need a warrent.(unless you invite them) There is the Law of Trespass that covers this. If you have made an appointment (Silly Move) Do not make it hospitable. You may find they will still be refusing to go at ten o'clock at night!There are letters in the forums that you can send to these DCA muppets basically telling them to get lost

Re-read the thread... your missing the point

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

They still havn't called - should I make a concerned telephone call in case they got lost in the field whilst trying to find my doorstep!

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

lol... :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Not quite, but I thought perhaps they had run out of Doorstep collectors and had to resort to using Field Officers :confused:

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

what if you dont have a doorstep? what if you house has been converted for a wheelchair and its a ramp? should i try and buy a doorstep of ebay incase they come, so they dont feel they have had a wasted trip?

Doorstep collection indeed ;-)

Lol - this play on words reminds me a little of a Black Adder sketch....The one with Prince Regent wants to marry Amy...Black Adder goes to Amy's Dad and says:

"The Prince wants your Daughter for his wife"

and Amy's Dad replies;

"Well his wife cant have her!"

Just hate every DCA out there

hows about digging out that movie home alone.remember the part where the kid orders pizz and when the guy comes to collect payment the kid plays conversation from an old movie lolllllllllllllllllllll keep the change ya filthy animal

These doorsteps must have hidden value. Mabey we should buy now while the prices are low and sell later at a nice margin.

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.