I have my own DoorSteop Collection Notice !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we all post huge flat stones to them teling they are true copies of our doorsteps? It may cost us a few quid each but wouldn't the result be funny to video and put on YouTube...:D

Remember that you are allowed by Law to omit Names, Addresses and Signatures. You can also send a second doorstep with the prescribed terms on (even if it is made of totally different stuff!)

See, the law may be set in stone

In The Style Of Dave V The World

It Has Come To My Notice It Would Have Been Difficult Not To As It Is Out My Front Door, A Door Step Has Been Sent As You Are No Doubt Aware This Is Not A Agreedment And It Does Not Suit The Door.

I Must Remind You That Sending A Unsigned Door Step Which I Can Only Persume That You Have Collected From Pt Is Just Not Playing The Game Also I Will Not Pay For The Transportation From Eastligh

I Did Not Want The Doorstep Did Not Ask For The Doorstep I Can Only Persume This Is A Underhanded Trick To Confuse Pt Who At This Moment Is Eyeball To Eyeball With Littlewoods.

With Due Respect To Dave Where Are You And Of Course Pt

Further to your doorstep request I enclose (in the attached skip) a polystyrene doorstep with badly pasted stone wallpaper.

In order for me to ascertain whether you are entitled to collect this doorstep, please place a size 12 muddy footprint on it and return.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Nurse Elsa

im new to this but got a call last night saying im getting my very own first door step visit from mackenzie hall. have you got any ideas on how i can make this visit hospitable.what shall i say.ive already told them over the phone there getting sweet fa.what makes them think a doorstep visits gonna change it.please give me some tips please please please

My advice to cold callers is DON'T LET THEM IN. They do not have a right of entry (Only The Royal Mail has a right of entry to any property) Under their Royal Charter they have to deliver to every address in the land.Even the Poilice need a warrent.(unless you invite them) There is the Law of Trespass that covers this. If you have made an appointment (Silly Move) Do not make it hospitable. You may find they will still be refusing to go at ten o'clock at night!There are letters in the forums that you can send to these DCA muppets basically telling them to get lost

My advice to cold callers is DON'T LET THEM IN. They do not have a right of entry (Only The Royal Mail has a right of entry to any property) Under their Royal Charter they have to deliver to every address in the land.Even the Poilice need a warrent.(unless you invite them) There is the Law of Trespass that covers this. If you have made an appointment (Silly Move) Do not make it hospitable. You may find they will still be refusing to go at ten o'clock at night!There are letters in the forums that you can send to these DCA muppets basically telling them to get lost

Re-read the thread... your missing the point

Doorstep collection indeed ;-)

Lol - this play on words reminds me a little of a Black Adder sketch....The one with Prince Regent wants to marry Amy...Black Adder goes to Amy's Dad and says:

"The Prince wants your Daughter for his wife"

and Amy's Dad replies;

"Well his wife cant have her!"

Just hate every DCA out there

hows about digging out that movie home alone.remember the part where the kid orders pizz and when the guy comes to collect payment the kid plays conversation from an old movie lolllllllllllllllllllll keep the change ya filthy animal