Tate-Lloyd/Claims Management UK

adz1985
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fred09,

if this is true, why does the phone messages keep changing.when you phone during the day it says all our operators are busy,then later on it gives you the opening hours.someone must be changing the message on the phones.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just tryed to phone T&L all i got was a mesage so i tryed claimsmanagmentuk.co.uk they never picked up the phone it just went dead after so many rings whats going on?

The messages are generated using a PBX system regardless if there is anyone there. I am now resigned to the fact that we've all been ripped off, if I lived closer I would visit Natasha Tate at home to request my money back!

I suspect that there will be little purpose on tracking Ms Tate down; the firm is registered as a Limited Liability Partnership. Consequently, the partners are not personally liable - except in certain circumstances, which may apply in this case.

The first step is to establish what has happened. I'd suggest phoning Swansea Trading Standards, or even sending an envelope Special Delivery to see if it's signed for or returned.

I must confess that he signs don't look good for anyone getting money back unless partners are found personally liable and they have assets.

• Haha 1

I have just spoken to claims management who have told me that T/L are still in business but have moved out of Alexandra House,the directors of C/M are having a meeting with T/L later on today.stilll cant get through to T/L.

Hi have just read all treads and am now very worried i started this procedure in feb and still no end in sight am thinking of ringing my creditors and making small payments as they are threatening defaults also does anyone have the email addy for tate lloyd as i started my claim with city legal solutions which then became tate lloyd and the email addy i had doesn't work

Edited by ajf73

The final letter went off to the lenders last week. They no longer call me. Just waiting for final paperwork. I have not received any notification of changes to my credit file.

The system is good and it works.

Creditors are becoming very bad in their handling with debtors and if they call you need to say that under the CCA the debt is disputed and if you pursue for payment during this time you are operating outside of the law.

Most bankers are not well educated and few do their exams. I know because i used to be one and was in the minority for studying them!!!

Therefore when you speak with them re legal matters theu are lost!

Hi Caroline

Claim Management UK Ltd just phoned me and told me that I can write off my Credit card debt. I want to know if I can trust this company, they want me to pay £375 upfront and apparently it takes about 28 days for my debt to be written off. Should I proceed?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi and welcome SznMarx.

If you read through the whole thread I think that would answer your question.

By the way, Caroline and another 'positive poster' were strongly suspected of being connected to the above company.

David

Hi Caroline

Claim Management UK Ltd just phoned me and told me that I can write off my Credit card debt. I want to know if I can trust this company, they want me to pay £375 upfront and apparently it takes about 28 days for my debt to be written off. Should I proceed?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?

Problem is, when something sounds too good to be true, it generally is!

Don't touch it with a barge-pole.

They do not GUARANTEE success. That is because there ARE no guarantees.

And if (when) they fail, they get to keep the £375.00 that you paid up front.

Do some reading on this site. Start your own thread. Ask a few questions, then start the reclaim process, yourself. The chances of you being successful are higher than if you pay someone else to do it for you.

The added bonus is that you get to keep all the proceeds, yourself.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thank you for your replies Cashins and Rooster.

I have read through the whole thread and it all seems a bit dodgy to me, especially Caroline! I am so glad I didn't pay them anything today. I asked the guy to phone me back in three hours as I have to speak to my husband and see if he wants to do it as well, but I was actually doing some research on this. When he phoned back I told him that I know how their scheme works and that I am not interested, he disconected the call ! :lol:

he disconected the call ! :lol:

Think that says it all.:-D

Seriously, all the tools, information and advice you need to do the job yourself, are available on this site for free.

David

Hiya All

I am in the same boat, it has taken loads of calls to get to stage i am at now (which is 1 final affidavit and a few letters to go). I thought this was nearly complete.

Ive been unable to speak with someone for the last week, then came across this thread which is very worrying.

Within the last 30mins the 0845 026 4774 which i have been calling does not go to message anymore, its just cuts off. I think that is final confirmation that this is a [problem]. I have tried calling Claims Management UK too and this just rings out.

It looks like i will have to contact my bank(s) and try and say sorry to them as i have had defaults etc registered under me now becuase Tate-Lloyd told me to stop paying my monthly fees.

This is one big con and i will be contacting my credit card company to get this payment claimed back for the fee i paid Claims Management UK. I have also emailed Trading Standards but i dont think any of us will ever get to bottom of it

what a surprise the number for t/l now is just a deadline i really wish i stuck to my instincts when i thought it was to good to be true so glad i didn't max my cards out as i was advised to do by c/m,but thought i better not incase it fell through and didn't want to be in more debt than i was but still am with all the late payment fees etc

I agree with you ajf73 - i dont usually cercum to those type of telephone calls but i am far in debt and thought it sounded ok, i even checked out their website etc and all looked good. I though the £250 (or whatever it was) seemed a fair amount to wipe off over £10k worth of debt so i went ahead......I wish i didnt now.

Like you say you are in more debt now becuase its failed and have had default notices etc from companies

Hi all.. Firstly I would like to state that it is CLAIM management UK and not CLAIMS... they are two different companies - one above board and the other working with Tate Lloyd - Previously City Legal Solutions.

I joind CMC in December last year to clear my debt and they handed me over to City Legal where i started off with great service and regular phone calls... I did my Affidavits and sent them back but some of the debtors who have phoned me say they haven't seen any Affidavits or received any letters... hmmmm

I was initially under Debt Management as i was made redundant and couldn't carry my debt any longer.. and CMC told me to cancel all further payments to the Debt Management company and to all other outstanding debtors as my case was now with them, which I did... To date.. almost 6 MONTHS down the line.. I cannot get through to either company, I have been told that they (Tate Lloyd) have taken on too much work and now are swamped and cant handle the load... and that I must now be patient! I have sent emails which are now returning with fatal error on them.. and I have sent text messages to the "lawyer" who was dealing with my case with no luck! I called CMC last week and they told me they were meeting with Tate Lloyd yesterday morning (Monday 18th May) to discuss the backlog situation. I now cant get through to CMC. Oh Joy!! :sad:

I am ever the hopeful one and stay positive that things might turn around and that they are genuinely struggling with their work load.. but with debtors constantly harassing me and the threat of baliffs coming to my door.. I think i'm a little in the poop with no way out!

Sorry guys.. dont know what else to say!! Hope there is light at the end of this tunnel, but we can only hope!!

Good luck to all!!

x

Lolly, i think that about sums it all up.

I have got to exactly the same position and up until today finding this site and their phone line going dead i was hoping it was just a case of timing but now i think i will go home tonight and contact my debtors and say sorry etc and get back on track and not listen to another claim company again that says they can get my money wiped off!!!

Companies like CMC, Foneline, Tate-Lloyd etc should all be held accountable, they are telling people to stop paying their debts but not following through themselves so it just leaves people in the myer

I had a phone call out of the blue from CMUK this afternoon regarding my claim..

They told me that Tate-lloyd would be getting no further work from them and gave me the option of having my claim given to another company called Legal Redress. This would be done at no cost to me and they would send the paper work out to me 1st class today... they were very appologectic about the whole situation and basicly told me that tate-lloyd had handled everything extreamly badly and that they just couldnt handle the amount of clients that CMUK introduced to them.. and once again told me that they would be sending no more clients to them..

I have contacted my creditors and set up re-payment plans with them all so I am just going to continue with those and see what happens with Legal Redress..

Do you reakon its worth going to this new company or not. Ive just checked them out online and they have been trading since 2005, however they are still in Wales as well - (without offending anyone) Is this just a Welsh conspiracy??