Tate-Lloyd/Claims Management UK

adz1985
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is about the creditors sols not understanding the law that they use. How is it then that so many clients have been successful in their claims?

The company that you paid your money to should be dealing with them not leaving you to deal with this. The law they use does make sense, it's just that the banks don't understand it.

I'm sorry but I'm getting the impression this thread is turning into an advert for these solicitors from your responses.

So would you care to disclose which law they use ?

I'm sure there are no copyright issues on the Laws of this country.

Edited by MARTIN3030

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am imagining they are using anti-harrassment injunctions to stop creditors from the info that has been posted.

However, I am sure they could start a claim if they had a valid CCA unless they have managed to include a cover-all term that no further litigation may be pursued against the debt when obtaining default judgment.

Having been on this forum for over six months, I cannot see how any creditor will not defend such an action - Indeed most creditors are very aggressive about going to court !

I don't understand the point you are making

Edited by MARTIN3030

I have been viewing this forum over the last few weeks, and am very alarmed to note, that everyone on here thinks that these Solicitors.

Whilst Caroline 2009 believes that it is bankers that are unsure of the law, I can only wonder how she believes that these are when they are not legally qualified.

If anyone is concerned regarding the service received from this organistation I would STRONGLY recommend that they contact Trading Standards and the Law Society. Passing yourself off as a Solicitor is a criminal offence.

Edited by MARTIN3030
named individuals

I have been viewing this forum over the last few weeks, and am very alarmed to note, that everyone on here thinks that these are Solicitors.

Whilst Caroline 2009 believes that it is bankers that are unsure of the law, I can only wonder how she believes that these are when they are not legally qualified.

If anyone is concerned regarding the service received from this organistation I would STRONGLY recommend that they contact Trading Standards and the Law Society. Passing yourself off as a Solicitor is a criminal offence.

i agree this is what the solicitors told me i have just been on the phone to tate lloyd they said they are going to send a letter out to the creditors do they have there own law? caroline2009 seems to know how they work but no solicitors do

Edited by MARTIN3030

That is because they are NOT Solicitors. Neither are they qualified to give legal advice.

If I were you I wouldn't give them any money, and I would seek advice from a proper Solicitor.

i agree this is what the solicitors told me i have just been on the phone to these they said they are going to send a letter out to the creditors do they have there own law? caroline2009 seems to know how they work but no solicitors do

I suspect that Caroline2009 works for Them and I wouldn't be surprised if she was in fact **EDIT**

No one has their own law. But in order to advise people on the law, you should really be qualified to do so. If you are concerned, seek advice elsewhere.

Edited by MARTIN3030
removed named ind

I don't understand the point you are making

My point - I have yet to see a creditor back down to a legal threat no matter how well it is drafted.

And like others, I am bemused as to what Law is being cited to these creditors that they become so tame and roll over.

I suspect that Caroline2009 works for These and I wouldn't be surprised if she was in fact ****

No one has their own law. But in order to advise people on the law, you should really be qualified to do so. If you are concerned, seek advice elsewhere.

to late i payed these 4 months ago on my credit card they told me to put it on there and the debt will be cleared so it cost me nothing still no debt cleared

Edited by MARTIN3030

to late i payed these 4 months ago on my credit card they told me to put it on there and the debt will be cleared so it cost me nothing still no debt cleared

Have you been paying any money to your creditors?

Edited by MARTIN3030

I also have been contacted by a Cmc and paid them and as C123, I put the costs on my credit card as the debt would be written off. The communication from these has been zero. I think the only good thing is that I haven't stopped paying my creditors because it seemed to good to be true and didn't want to get myself into anymore problems.

Edited by MARTIN3030

I can only suggest that if you are unhappy to seek advice elsewhere. I seriously think that the Ferret and Watchdog would be interested in the activities of the [problem] firm of *****

Edited by MARTIN3030
names removed

Sorry this is an outright lie as they do not have a merchant facility.They do not take payment direct from clients.

Edited by MARTIN3030

I can only suggest that if you are unhappy to seek advice elsewhere. I seriously think that the Ferret and Watchdog would be interested in the activities of the [problem] firm of *******

This comment could see you sued under the Defamation Act 1996.

Edited by MARTIN3030

I have been viewing this forum over the last few weeks, and am very alarmed to note, that everyone on here thinks that not eeryone thinks that *****are Solicitors.

The problem with these forums is that there is no minimum IQ required to be able to post. It therefore opens itself up to the opportunity for aggrieved people to jump to all sorts of inaccurate conclusions.

Have They actually told you personally that they are solicitors or law graduates/doctor of law acting as case managers?

Please establish all your facts before jumping to conclusions.

Otherwise it is liken to adding 2+2 and saying the sum is 6!!

Edited by MARTIN3030

I suspect that Caroline2009 works for these and I wouldn't be surprised if she was in fact ****

What do you mean

noone has their own law?

These do not advise on law but put a debt through a process. Have they told you that they advise on law?

As stated before there is no minimum IQ requirement to post on forums and this enables so much nonsense to be written on these forums.

No I am not Tate but more American in my views and not knocking enterprising people. I also pride myself on seeing situations clearly through establishing facts. In larger organisations like banks staff are analysed on their ability to gather information before jumping to conclusions.

The comments on this forum are concerning in their disregard of many facts and unclear views. Noone seems to consider where the fault clearly lies and I do not wish to get myself sued by stating it.

If you look through the threads it seems fairly obvious to me!

Edited by MARTIN3030

Hi Caroline,

Why would that be ?

As other posters have pointed out, Tate-Lloyd can't be found - The Law Society - Find a solicitor

After looking at this in more depth I have discovered that they do not purport to be solicitors.

By saying that they are a [problem], you could be sued and just consider the implications for one moment if you are incorrect.

Please do your research.

I have been told on more than one occasion that my file is with the "solicitors" upstairs, and also that when an email is sent it is the "solicitor" that receives it and passes it on to a member of staff. Caroline, before you unconditionally defend these, perhaps you should be fully aware of the information being provided by their staff.

Edited by MARTIN3030

I have been told on more than one occasion that my file is with the "solicitors" upstairs, and also that when an email is sent it is the "solicitor" that receives it and passes it on to a member of staff. Caroline, before you unconditionally defend these perhaps you should be fully aware of the information being provided by their staff.

Well so what you have said is that their staff have misled you.

Edited by MARTIN3030

I also have been contacted by a CMC and paid them and as C123, I put the costs on my credit card as the debt would be written off. The communication from them has been zero. I think the only good thing is that I haven't stopped paying my creditors because it seemed to good to be true and didn't want to get myself into anymore problems.

I was told by these that they do not want clients making payments for this on credit card as it is unethical.

Why is this thread not about the company taking the money instead of the firm in question ?

Do you think it is ethical to put the payment on a card and then have the debt wiped clean?

Edited by MARTIN3030