Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3956 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Me too about the bit "it's normal industry practice to call pretending to be solicitors" Pointed out there is such a thing as the 2006 Fraud Act which I think they should be reading.........pronto

Please will everyone get a recording device put on their computer..........You can either install the device that's offered here.........or you can download free Skype & Pamela all you will then need is a cheap (£10) mic

You could then, without identifying the individual, place the recording in your thread for everyone to listen to............. including the many guests we appear to get

How long will it be before the regulators stop listening to garbage about retraining, isolated incidents, against policy, investgating complaints and jump on companies such as this with both feet.

They made a start with ist Crud, let's have more of it.

David

PS The only good thing about LLoyds TSB is they got thoroughly shafted by Brown over HBOS. They obviously forgot about Greeks and gifts.

I'm still wondering how Mike from Reigate will feel when LTSB terminates their working relationship with First Credit...

Just google 'Mike Livingstone, Reigate, UK' he's a busy fella. He's even in a forum Generating Debt Revulsion - House Price Crash forum :D:D

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

&

Just google 'Mike Livingstone, Reigate, UK' he's a busy fella. He's even in a forum Generating Debt Revulsion - House Price Crash forum :D:D

UK Debt Slave gives a very coherent argument that puts the other lot to shame...............I have to say isn't it so plain that those of little intellect think all debtors are crooks & constantly advocate the use of debtors prisons whilst the rest of us see past the tabloids often quoted plasma tv's or fancy cars comments used as a club to hit debtors with

Btw - thanks to cerberusalert for the link. Interesting that 'mike' has to post a response on another forum to even find one more person to agree with him.

Mike would appear to be one of these people that spout off with no regard for the reality of the situation, the 'shootings to good' for them variety.

Hope he gets as much sympathy when his own particular set of wheels come off which as he seems to have the perception of a wallbrick, is a dead cert.

David

Just looked on that forum there Joncris. Think I might have to make an appearence there tomorrow.

Don't use big words as most won't understand

The Grauniad had a dig again at Lowells on friday Debt collection: an indiscriminate pursuit Dear Anna Debt collection: an indiscriminate pursuit | Money | The Guardian

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Here's hoping Lowells do get the chop. Definitely one case where, if the unemployment figures go up, it can only be for the common good.

Also, I decided against venturing to that Generating Debt Revulsion forum, much as it tempts me to further indignate 'Mike From Reigate'. Too little time, and too much else to do.

But I'm sure it won't be too long before the opportunity presents itself again and it seems to me like he's had enough of a kicking on that forum already.

Its about time something was done!

The ordinary folk in this country have to rely on toothless watchdogs whilst these ***** mug genuine people who have genuine problems for genuine reasons!

Surely there must be some criminal element to all this and prosecutions could be made?

Must we tolerate this!?

• 9 months later...

Sorry this is over a couple of months I read that article in the times and it's terrible I am disgusted to know that the banks carry on like that. It's just good that I want to get out the sooner the better.