T-Mobile including 0800 and 0845 numbers in tarrifs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Does anyone know when certain 0800 and 0845 numbers are going to be included in the Flex tarrif ?

I upgraded my contract in February 2009 and was sure that it applied to new customers. Surely i would be classed as a new customer as it's a new contract ?

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal Experiences/Mistakes lol...

You will need to be on a £40 pm flext plan or above to benefit from the inclusion of certain 08xx numbers in the allowance, even then you are only able to use half the allowance to pay for these calls. They are charged at 40p per min from 1st May 2009.

The new price plans are effective as of now for new customers, as you took out your contract in Feb you will need to change to the new flext plans through customer services.

It was this, in some cases 400%, increase that has caused me to leave T-Mobile a third of my way through an 18 month contract as per this thread

The advice I give in relation to benefits should be viewed as general advice and not specific to your individual claim circumstances. I cannot give specific advice on your claim as I cannot access the claim.

If you find the advice useful please click on my scales.

If you are an existing T-Mobile Customer you can migrate to the New Flext 35 - 2009 (EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY!)

Which includes the same benefits as all of the new Flext packages, £180 allowance to use on UK calls and texts, International calls and texts, O8XX nos, MMS and WnW.

You can give them a call and ask to migrate to this tariff.

Im already on the flext 35 package and i renewed my contract in February 2009 so surely this should be the package im on ?

i will give them a call later and find out but atm i am definetly getting charged for 08xx numbers and quite a bit at that.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal Experiences/Mistakes lol...