style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4409 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I put this in a new thread as i didnt get a reply before there was a big article in the sun about paying people to do your claim ive previously done everything myself but my fear is ive put 4 accounts into dispute and i'm scared that any challenges will all come at once and i wont be able to cope as as of now no phone calls or anything coming to my partners house.American Express have already contacted a previous address i lived at 5 years ago and threatened to send in bailiffs,luckily i used to work with him and he told me but its embarrassing they know this address.The article differs in the Sun as it says i quote "if your agreement is unenforcible then it could be cancelled.You might not have to make further payments but would still keep any goods you have bought.You could also be in line to have ALL YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS REFUNDED"

If this is correct it is another massive issue has anyone heard of this or tried to claim back monthly payments.I would be interested to find out what anyone thinks.

MBNA £250 bank charges refunded.:lol:

MBNA claimed £2700 in PPI:lol:

MBNA default removed.

WESCOT balance written off no cca.

WESCOT default removed.

TIME RETAIL.default removed.

LLOYDS TSB.£150 charges refunded

MINT £220 charges refunded.

currently 4 in dispute unenforcible agreements.

HFOS ordered to remove default

YORKSHIRE paid token £200 PPI going now for full £600

I wouldn't read The Sun if I were you. I now read it mainly of the pictures myself.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

This type of question comes up regularly.

There is nothing these firms can do that you can't do yourself - especially if you read all the advice on here - hence you might as well save yourself their fee.

The likelihood of having any payments you have already made refunded is remote.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)