ukaviator

Check Judgments Online - Trust Online developed by Registry Trust - current at 21.09.2015

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2875 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Trust Online has been developed by Registry Trust. The non-profit company which gathers information from six jurisdictions, including the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines for England and Wales under contract to the Lord Chancellor.

All the information held by Registry Trust is now available to the public online for a fee of £8. The database contains over six million registrations, some dating back six years. CCJs, high court judgments, fines defaults, child support liability orders and administration orders are available.

Scotland, Ireland, N Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey court judgments and decrees are on the searchable register.

Check your own record:

Check the registers for your CCJ, judgment and fine records - Trust Online

Check others:

Check other people and businesses for CCJs, judgment and fine records - Trust Online

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

I've done mine after seeing I had a CCJ when I got a copy of my credit file but it doesn't say who its for. How do I find out who I owe the money to?

you have to phone the court concerned, give them the ref number, and they'll tell you who the claimant was.

Just noticed this thread, before anyone gets too over enthusiastic about this Non-profit making organisation just understand exactly what it is.

This is an organisation set up by Malcolm Hurlston. The very same Mr Hurlston who set up the CCCS charity which helps so many thousands of people in debt (and a good job they do too ).

The Registry Trust as stated above by UKactivator gathers CCJ - County Court Judgment information from all those jurisdictions which the likes of you and me get if we don't pay our debt -AND THEN THEY SELL THAT INFORMATION TO THE SUB-PRIME MARKET BROKERS!

I have a business, so I wrote to Registry Trust and posing as a potential buyer of this information asked for a price list. £80,000 :eek:

Now these sub prime lenders and brokers (although there are not so many as there used to be post crunch) used this information to send out those flyers you get through the door offering loans, sub-prime loans, because no high street lender will give a loan if you have a CCJ. Just do an SAR on any leaflet sender (or just phone and ask) and you'll see where they got your name from.

Once done, the borrowers who are now paying much higher interest rates and as we read on here, suffering tremedous pressures and fees and so on from the lenders get themselves into more debt as a result of these high repayment charges and pop off up the road to the CCCS charity to get help.

All not-for profit? The Government pays Registry Trust a Consultancy fee and Mr Hurlston no doubt invoices through his own consultancy a nice fat fee each month too. Still not for profit? £80k for a list of ccj holders? Still not for profit? Yeah, pull the other one.

To cap all that Mr Hurlston very kindly sat on a panel of Judges for the Credit Today awards to select the Debt Collection Agency of the Year a few years ago.

See how it all works? :wink:

Teach your kids to live without debt. It's a rocky road to ruin from the minute they open an account. Control, that's all this is about - they want to control YOU! :mad:

Cabot and the Cabot Fan Club Threads:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/73598-dealing-cabot-101-cabot.html

Legal Actions Explained for Businesses:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20492-legal-actions-explained-company.html

Payplan CCCS Advice:

http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/getting-out-debt/128587-info-cccs-payplan-experiences.html?highlight=Payplan

How to use the Forum

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

A click on the scales below is appreciated if my posts were helpful

Do not regard my postings or suggestions as professional advice. If in doubt seek a professional opinion.

PLEASE DONATE IF SUCCESSFUL - Every little helps :)

PLEASE, Do not Private Message me with basic questions, start your own thread and PM a link if you wish, but I will not be able to respond to all individual questions as I am very busy on numerous other things and anyway, others cannot learn from PM's. It also stifles contributions from the vast talent base this site offers from it's contributors and I'm not all that clever really! :D Thank you.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2875 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you