central ticketing again !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I received a ticket from central ticketing this week from one of their "private car parks" in Cumbernauld.They had signs up all over,but as it was early in the morning and i was only leaving the car for a few minutes,(and i seriously mean 2 to 3 tops) and there was NO ONE about i thought i would chance it.I returned to my car with ticket.This left me,understandably,seriously p***ed off. :mad:

However,i came home,logged on here and have taken great comfort from reading some of the threads on this site,and put my mind at rest until i was listening to the real radio coming home from work when i caught half an advert saying,from what i could gather,if you receive ANY parking ticket you need to report this,but i missed who to.I beleive it was definetly to a gov body of some sort...

I was just wondering if (i know,unbelievable)the law had somehow changed in these jokers favour,and or consequences,or is the advice still, ignore ignore ignore

If anyone can help,i will keep you informed as to what happens in the future.

thanks

Edited by tapdancer

Are you sure it wasn't just an advert for on of those companies that promise to "get rid" of the invoice for a fee (25 quid or something?) I wouldn't bother, we all try and help on CAG for free. :D

Hi all

I received a ticket from central ticketing this week from one of their "private car parks" in Cumbernauld.They had signs up all over,but as it was early in the morning and i was only leaving the car for a few minutes,(and i seriously mean 2 to 3 tops) and there was NO ONE about i thought i would chance it.I returned to my car with ticket.This left me,understandably,seriously p***ed off. :mad:

However,i came home,logged on here and have taken great comfort from reading some of the threads on this site,and put my mind at rest until i was listening to the real radio coming home from work when i caught half an advert saying,from what i could gather,if you receive ANY parking ticket you need to report this,but i missed who to.I beleive it was definetly to a gov body of some sort...

I was just wondering if (i know,unbelievable)the law had somehow changed in these jokers favour,and or consequences,or is the advice still, ignore ignore ignore

If anyone can help,i will keep you informed as to what happens in the future.

thanks

No change in law and as crem states,- if it was an ad for one of these companies that offers to help with parking invoices the CAG is free!!

Continue to ignore but be prepared for some nonsense letters in the process

If nonsense letters is all ill look forward to,can ignore no problem.:)

I have read a few threads concerning this now on this site and feel a lot better about this now,thanks.

Will post again if things start to get out of hand,but will follow the procedures here until that happens.

Thanks again and keep up the good work,without coming on here i would have been £60 down.

I heard they got kicked out of the tesco in Cumbernauld for booking the store managers motor.

Contact Jamie Hepburn MSP and complain to him as he was campaining to get rid of them from the Town Centre and Tesco.

so its okay according to Tesco and their store manager for paying customers to get them but not one of their own ?

what incredible disdain they show for their customers. try and get it on the local press (if verified). and try to get it verified, it would make nice content to send to papers and to the Tesco head Office when complaining about their other locations.

so its okay according to Tesco and their store manager for paying customers to get them but not one of their own ?

That's exactly what I said when I heard about it.

I know someone who works there and that's what is being said in the shop.

I was told Central Ticketing haven't booked anything in the Tesco car park since and now only cover the main Town Centre car parks.

Tapdancer, I wouldn't worry about your ticket from CT and just follow the advice on here.

My mate has had several tickets at the Town Centre because his truck doesn't fit in the bays properly due to its size and he just ignores them and after a few begging letters they go away.