HFO (again)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... 1 reminder and 1 broken promise later I am still waiting from my promise from the "directors office". I will be given him another call tomorrow but as soon as everything is done I will post what's been going on. Not as clear cut as first promised!!!!!

VERY annoyed!!!

Well today I checked my file and found that it had GONE!!! Barclaycard write me a letter advising that they had told HFO to delete the eatery and it should be done soon... OK the guy on the phone said a few days but I'm so happy it has gone I can't believe it.

Tell us more! Please!

Now that it's resolved, you MUST put in a complaint to the OFT and to your local Trading Standards about HFO's activities in this. As usual, their behaviour is outrageous.

Edited by DonkeyB

Oh I will!!! Just on the move at the minute but at sone stage over the weekend I will post a diary of events which I hope others will find helpful. There are a couple of private messages which I will do first but when all said donkey you have been most helpful and I can't thank you enough!!!

I'm sure everyone who has contributed to your thread is delighted you have got the right result. That's what CAG's for!

Well, that's another £1000 or so wiped off HFO's balance sheet! Caggers have given them a bit of a filleting this week - so look forward to your news.

Hope you've kept up with the action - have a look here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/236290-have-you-been-taken.html

or the £100 they paid for it!

I'm sure everyone who has contributed to your

thread is delighted you have got the right result. That's what CAG's for!

Well, that's another £1000 or so wiped off HFO's balance sheet! Caggers have given them a bit of a filleting this week - so look forward to your news.

Hope you've kept up with the action - have a look here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/236290-have-you-been-taken.html

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.