won!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5489 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i had a loan with barclays partner finance, i asked for credit agreement in september 2008,, they have not been able to supply me with one and have now cancelled the loan , removed my default, and placed settled on my credit file,, £11000 in total,loan was £25000,, does anyone know can i claim any interest or charges from them?????

dont know if im missing something here but if you have had 11000 wiped off a debt you owed, i would be more than happy with that. without claiming charges and interest... one is a victory the other is greed. maybe thats why the more experienced members havent replied......

i asked for agreement, they sent it to dca, the dca then sent it back because they could not produced any agreement,, yes i did stop paying as soon as they did not send anything,, i spoke to person at dca ,, and they told me barclays did not have any agreement to produce!!!

sorry to be a pain but i wish they where all as simple as ur case,

so did u not hear anything at all from Barclays when it was sent back to them up to them telling u now that they have cancelled ur credit agreement.

By the way im no Financial Expert but im of the same opinion as u scew them for all they have got because thats what they have been doing to Joe Public for years, Im sure somone with more Knowledge about charges will be along shortly, personally i would go for it, whats the worse that can happen if u have got it in writing that they have cancelled the loan, just my own opinon.

dont know if im missing something here but if you have had 11000 wiped off a debt you owed, i would be more than happy with that. without claiming charges and interest... one is a victory the other is greed. maybe thats why the more experienced members havent replied......

Agreed and to be honest i am finding it hard to believe. Barclay's never back down that easily having experienced them. I would like to know who their acting DCA was in this situation if i may ask?. Also when was the loan taken out and when was the default made against you?. Sorry for all the questions but i would like to know.

Furthermore with them writing of this alleged debt and closing the account as well as removing the default, i think it maybe difficult in claiming any charges back,why re-open a can of worms, quit while your ahead:)

Regards.

Payback68 makes a good point. If you reopen the can of worms to try and reclaim payments etc. they will make a renewed effort to find the CCA or find a way to wriggle round the 'problem'.

If the lion sleeps it is best not to pull its tail.

Hi there,

Need some help with my barclays staff loan... I no longer work for the bank and had a loan whilst i worked there... I have asked for a copy of the ca at the time as this was done over the phone they sent me a letter with the balance on the account and advise the loan was agreed in line with the terms and conditions at the time of the loan being taken out, this maybe different a staff loan but surely im not staff anymore so should be a normal loan covered by a ca... I have placed this into dispute with a loan free compnay but they have taking for ever to get back to me, does anyone have any knowlege on this???

i had a loan with barclays partner finance, i asked for credit agreement in september 2008,, they have not been able to supply me with one and have now cancelled the loan , removed my default, and placed settled on my credit file,, £11000 in total,loan was £25000,, does anyone know can i claim any interest or charges from them?????

Thats a result, but how can you claim interest and charges for a non existant loan, sorry but the monies paid will be considered a gift, the same as the amount they wrote off is a gift to you, I would leave well alone now, and keep all correspondence just in case they pass the account on to a bottom feeder DCA

Agreed and to be honest i am finding it hard to believe. Barclay's never back down that easily having experienced them. I would like to know who their acting DCA was in this situation if i may ask?. Also when was the loan taken out and when was the default made against you?. Sorry for all the questions but i would like to know.

Furthermore with them writing of this alleged debt and closing the account as well as removing the default, i think it maybe difficult in claiming any charges back,why re-open a can of worms, quit while your ahead:)

Regards.

dca was capquest,, loan was taken out in2005,, they could not produce a agreement of any sort,, i got intouch with the credit file agencys who also ask them to justifly there entries on my file,, hope that helps,,

Edited by simongc