lloyds bank and our Accounts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi , Im hoping you can help me , I have two loans with lloyds tsb the amount is £14000, which i am struggling to pay , my husband has a loan of £ 7.000. We are both on pension credit so money is a bit tight , the question im asking is Can my husband transfer his loan to my account so we can combine the loans to one . I hope this makes sense to you ? Thank you Sandy

Hi again Sandy, you could write to the creditors and explain your financial circumctances and ask for the interest to be stopped , and for a reduced payment amount to be arranged. There is a letter template on the following link.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/generel-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

Thank you David Im sorry if im a bit dumb , what do you mean a token payment or no payment ,

A token payment, a much reduced sum to show the creditors that you are willing to pay them , but not an amount that you cannot afford .