Arrangement to Pay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been doing some tidying up of my Credit Files and saw an old Singlepoint (Now Vodafone) account which has Arrangement to Pay Flags on it. The account was settled in June 2004 so will remain until next year.

It will be the last bad piece of data on my file.

Now my question is, if Vodafone had sold this account to Wescot, and I have the notice of assignment letter to prove this, am I not right in thinking that Vodafone no longer have the right to process data about me?

This particular account was an absolute nightmare, multiple Debt Collection Agencies chasing me, CCJ issued from one Debt Collection Agency when I was paying Wescot who actually owned the debt. The CCJ was set aside as I was paying the correct DCA and I received all the costs relating to the CCJ back.

I have started the ball Rolling so to speak but would appreciate some input.

Thanks

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Just a quick update, I today have received confirmation that the account is to be removed from my files.

Thanks

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

Congtatulations poochball on sorting your credit file out. I bet thats a good feeling. I might aswell rip mine up and throw it away! Failed business and all that

My day will come hope I won't be too old and senile by then to notice:p

• 7 months later...