Littlewoods catalogue and default help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have an account with Littlewoods (eek) and defaulted almost 3 years ago on £80, paying it all off a couple of weeks later.

I was actually ill at the time and having tests for suspected cancer, so it was very stressful and I was really wasnt good under stress in paying bills.

I can get confirmation on this from the hospital/gp if required.

I really want this default removed somehow. I read on a website I could write to them and request they take it off in kind considering it was all paid.

Would this be an idea? Also I don't recall signing anything with them and didnt return the signed papers.

What steps can I take? My account is clean as a whistle since then and I really want to get a mortgage without this hanging over me.

Thanks

Actually I have just noticed that Shop Direct Financial Services is the name Littlewoods work under, specified on the credit report.

Its the same name I have for my current catalogue, which is all up to date and fine. So they allowed me an account again under Kays.

Could I mention this?

I was about to end my association with Kays but perhaps its worth waiting.