Two Defaults - Same Debt! Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

wonder if anyone can help me figure this out; a loan with Northern Rock was taken out; payments lapsed and default issued. Then sold to a DCA and a second default was registered.

Thing is, I moved address and never passed this on the the lender so know for a fact no letters were sent and certainly no default was ever received. I thought that the OC had to send out an agreement that they were selling the debt and this should have all 3 signatures on it etc - also heard you can't have the same account with double defaults.

Any help greatly appreciated guys....

Image 1

006t.jpg

Link: http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6730/006t.jpg

Image 2

012kcc.jpg

Link: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1011/012kcc.jpg

Notice both the accounts are the same but loads of stuff differs such as satisfied date; delinquent date; amount; start date - the lot! PLUS Max Recoveries have it as a credit card - it was a loan. Ive never authorised Max to look at my credit file let alone add markers to it!

They both say settled, but do not know why? The top (Original Creditor) link shows 'debt assigned' - assigned to whom exactly? Max recoveries? If so they cannot add a default then sell it and let the new owner add another surely? Also, I never authorised Max to deal with me etc.

I'm well confused - any idea's what can be done please? At the moment they are not looking me nor are they hassling me so I don't want to cause bother if it simply means waiting for 3 years or whatever for the default to disappear naturally....

Thanks guys :grin:

Stick to Facts ------ Facts don't Lie

:|

Sorry can't help with this - just trying to keep in on page 1 for you. Someone will come along who has loads more knowledge soon. You will find a lot of replies come later in the day. You don't need to give them permission to look at your file as they automatically list payments etc., DG:)

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Sorry can't help with this - just trying to keep in on page 1 for you. Someone will come along who has loads more knowledge soon. You will find a lot of replies come later in the day. You don't need to give them permission to look at your file as they automatically list payments etc., DG:)

Stick to Facts ------ Facts don't Lie

:|