carter letter and My sons debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter from Bryan Carter threatning my son with legal action and baliffs for a debt which I think i about 6 years old, not sure, anyway it has come to my address although my son does not live here? Do I contact them and tell them or do I just bin the letters they send, please can someone advise.

Bryan Carter are well known on this forum for their underhand tactics. If they can obtain a CCJ by the back door they will, so you'll have to keep a close watch on them.

Saying that, at the moment they are on a fishing trip. It would have been better if you had sent the letter back 'return to sender', but for now I would ignore them for the time being to see what they do next.

Carter has been known to serve papers to the 'wrong' address in the past. It has been alleged that he does this in the hope that his application will be uncontested & that he will win by default.

Enter 'Bryan Carter' in the search bar at the top of this page and have a read of some of the stories regarding this firm of chancers.

Thanks, Sorry I am a bit simple in this kind of thing, so basically he can do it and I would or we would be liable for the debt, what do I do about this. Please can you advise me if you don't mind. You have been a great asset in my life, thanks.

Mash