ADDABET vs BARCLAYS

ADDABET
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Update,

Just received a court date for my hearing (14th March) at my local County Court.

Understand i need to get all my documentation/communications (court bundle) together and sent to the other party (Barclays) and the court offices 14 days before hearing.

Anything else i should do other than rub my hands together in anticipation of settlement..........................:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - not seen you for a bit! The basic court bundle can be found in the templates library. You should have 3 copies of the bundle - one for the bank one for the court and one for yourself. I added all my correspondance from the bank and all my letters to them.

Hope that helps

Regards sandbag.

Hi Addabet

I'm at exactly the same stage as you, my date is set for the 15th March.. So far i've compiled 3 copies of bookworms court bundle together with the relevant bank statements and letters to and from the bank. I've also laid out my witness statement which was requested by the court. I'm hoping to get mine sent out today after hearing Barclays profit report on the news this morning!

Hi there Sandbag..............:D

With regard to the basic court bundle do you add your bank statements, correspondences etc and allocate the correct page numbers as per the first page table of contents ???

Correspondence = all mine with the bank

Latest Schedule of Charges = the schedule of charges im claiming

Statements = the ones i used to tabulate all the charges & submitted before ???

Relevant Case Law Summary = ???

EDM= Ive printed off

Dunlop v New Garage = ???

UTCCR 1999 = ???

UCTA 1977 = ???

SOGA 1982 = ???

OFT Statement Summary = I've printed off

Addski an others what's this about 'witness statement' which was requestesed by the court ???:-?

Sorry for the confusion all i'll prepare myself for a torrent of abuse...............:eek:

On the letter sent by the court regarding court date etc.. it said at the bottom something about all witnesses should sent witness statement to each other and the court.. It confused me at first too

here are a couple of links I used as a guideline for what to send

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/30300-bong-barclaycard-5.html?highlight=witness#post459611

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/57385-examples-witness-statements-disclosure.html