Cohens Claim Form Received ***WON***

robjam1969
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks postggj - I must admit you always seemed pretty confident over this. Hopefully the court will confirm the 'strike out' later in the week. I will then enjoy putting 'WON' against my thread!!!

Any DCA is going to have to take me to court to have a prayer of getting any money!!

A big thanks to all the others on this thread who have helped. Little doubt without this site I would have a CCJ against my name.

Can I just ask a question .... I'm in exactly the same position.

cohens were asked to file papers by 6th July , but did not do so. I phoned on the 9th and was told nothing had been filed. The order said that if not filed by 4pm on the 6th, then it would be struck out.

I have just telephoned the court to confirm it has been struck out to be told that on the 9th Cohens wrote a letter to the court to ask to discontinue proceedings. And the file is with the judge for his decision.

What does that mean? Whats the subtle difference between struck out and discontinued?

ok ill try and explain

struck out means just that

they had there chance and blew it

to discontinue means cohens have pulled out

same thing goes though

to bring fresh action, they would need the permission of the court

very unlikly

relax

its over on this one also

same advice though ref dca

it will be sold down the food chain

your reply would be

its been to court so bog off

if the court order says it will be struck out by xyz if no docs are sent

it will be struck out

Robjam

Like Most People I Had A Welcome Loan, Through No Fault Of My Own I Had Financial Trouble

Welcome Did Not Want To Know, Thats When I Found Cag.

This Forum Guided Me On Taking On Welcome In The Courts For Which I Won.

Imnow Know Every Piece Of Corupt, Underhand Anticts Welcome Get Up To. Seeing That They Continue To Rip People Off Was Enough Is Enough.

I Use The Knowledge I Have Gained To Help Like I Was Helped

To Answer Your Question

i Have Cost Welcome A Bloody Fortune And Proud

still Counting Till Welcome/cattles Is Six Feet Under

Well done on Cohens, are they the same with other OC's, like for instance Barclays who have assigned to CL. In my wifes case they have paid for and returned the AQ despite the case being in dispute. Its an old Credit card and we have used the whole CAG armoury so far. What do you think their next step will be. No CCA has been sent but lots of statements and an application form that is barely legible and certainly not a CCA.

Phoned court this morning and claim was struck out yesterday. Still nothing from Cohens.

I doubt I have heard the last of it though, however assume they will have to start again if the court give them permission! Any future DCA's taking an interest have got no chance!

Phoned court this morning and claim was struck out yesterday. Still nothing from Cohens.

I doubt I have heard the last of it though, however assume they will have to start again if the court give them permission! Any future DCA's taking an interest have got no chance!

I think you can call this a "win", well done!!

Beau

Please note: I am not a lawyer and as such any advice I give is purely from a laymans point of view;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Contact from cohens - a letter of discontinuance and a copy to the court as well. Strangely the claimant is now cl finance rather than welcome.

As struck out last week is there anything for me to do also could a mod move to the success forum

Thanks

A bit cheeky but can i claim costs off cohens? They might have ignored me but I have had to assume they were serious!

Then again they surpassed themselves with my nice A4 envelope today. Their document made to look official was full of spelling mistakes and adressed to Mr Sirs!

• 2 weeks later...

Title changed and thread moved to Successes Forum, good stuff :)

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

After reading about wasted costs on these forums I couldn't resist Letter just posted to Cohens asking for just over £200 using template from another thread.

I have made it clear that I will apply to the court direct if they don't pay up.

Feels like rubbing their noses in it :-)

Wonder if they will do it the easy way as no doubt my costs will increase!!