E Bay Question

REDDRAGON
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Just a quick question regarding an e bay transaction. Last week I made a bid on an item on e bay. Won the bid paid the seller via pay pall no problems there however, part of the transaction was buyer collects again no argument there more than happy to do that now here comes the problem I have tried since the auction to get the sellers details ie address, tel no etc with no success seller does not answer e mails and I cannot find any other details via ebay even though he is a buisness seller with over 97% reputation.

I think the problem may be that the auction price was pennies (literally) and now I think he has had a change of heart as the item was excelent value for money.

I want this item as it will save me a fortune in the long run. Can I insist that he honours this as he accepted the payment for this even though it might not be for what he wanted. If I can would ebay have his details and if I explained the situation to them do you think they would give me these details.

Originally last week he sent me an email wanting to know when I would be able to pick up this item and when I replied with an agreeable date he changed this at short notice and I havent heard from him since.

I must also add that when this date was agreed I arranged to hire a van to make pick up and because of the short notice the hire company were fine this time but they did say that if I wanted to hire again then they would require deposit in advance to hire next time.

Sorry for long post. Hoping you can help...

This is fairly straightforward. Enter your dispute into PayPal's resolution Centre as the seller refuses to complete the sale. After that, remember to note the Feedback he didn't complete the sale by giving a negative.