WELCOME FINANCE help me please...

MissDemeaner
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5491 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband took out a loan with Welcome Finance in Oct/Nov 08.

The Loan amount was £800 the duration was supposed to be 12 months but has changed to 24 months (Not our decision)

The monthly payment is £105.78

total credit is £1521.48 (A)

credit for insurance is £721.48 ©

cash advance £800 (D)

amount of credit insurances and settle loan (C+B) £721.48 (E)

amount of credit cash advance and settle loan (D+B) £800 (F)

personal accident plan £195 (G)

Lifecare24 £215 (H)

Optional PPI £311.48 (L)

total cash price 721.48 (M)

apr (variable) 71.12%

total charge for credit 1017.24 (N)

acceptance fee £75 (O)

Interest charge £942.24 (P)

Rate of interest per annum 61.96%

monthly payments

credit/cash advance £53.01

acceptance fee £4.97

insurance £47.81

total per month £105.78

I would like to add we got a phone call 2 weeks afer last months payment (yes it was paid by direct debit) demanding payment and will we have the funds in the bank to collect payment.... like wtf?

Anyway the ppi states that my husband has no dependants.... we have 4 children, dependents when i went to school. any help/advice will be greatly appreciated. MissDemeaner x

It sounds like another case of missold PPI....you should cancel the PPI immediately, and dispute the fact that you have been missold this and ask for a full refund of the PPI + interest....

My husband has tried to get it cancelled but they said it can not be cancelled and that it would come off the back of the loan and basically the payments remain the same for the duration, which is 24 months instead of 12, I am doing an SAR to be sent out tomorrow by special delivery as I don't trust the set of barstewards as far as I can throw them, costly but worth it. after that I don't know what my next move will be I am hoping they send me the telephone conversation that puts their balls in the vice for a dispute other than getting this information I don't know what else to do. MissDemeaner