WELCOME FINANCE!! Help please!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all, bear with me as this is my first post, in serious need of advice!!

I took a secured loan out with welcome finance for £27,000.00 + £235.00 acceptance fee last February, I recieved a call from bright finance in Jan/Feb advising me that Welcome were no longer lending money and had approached them to find me a new deal which they have with Ocean finance but waiting on a settlement figure from welcome to complete. I never thought anything of it at the time although more I think about it the stranger I find it as never recieved any communication from Welcome.

Anyway everything was set and I requested a settlement figure from welcome at the beginning of Feb which came back at £27,215.00(expired 28/03) +(£118 discharge fee, which was only added on after new loan arranged), this then made the settlement figure higher than the new loan figure so had to go through the whole application process again, again waiting on a new settlement figure and given I made a payment of £438.60 on Tuesday this has come back at £27,000 + £118.00 discharge fee (so im out of pocket £215 pound coz of their discrepancies and time wasting) and according to credit expert my balance is £26,694 as of 1st March, again discrepancies, my statement from welcome on 12/02/09 shows a balance of £27085.70 very frustrating every figure different!!

In the meantime on relooking over my credit agreement today realised my payments I signed for were £403.80 so in effect have made 13 overpayment of £35.00, on contacting welcome(Aberdeen office) thinking they would just send me a cheque for the £455.00 how wrong was I, they want to cancel and rewrite the loan as its not policy to refund(which im not happy with as its due to be settled) Can they refuse to refund my money and offset it against the loan where it will probably get eaten up in interest or somethinga and mean I will require yet another settlement figure and holding everything up for another week!!

Any help/advice appreciated