Help With Natwest - Stuck

jakemuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So natwest claim i took a loan in 2004 for an overdrawn account, I have no knowledge of this, They cant find the loan documents, As there never was on e, They keep saying there doing me a favour with the loan and to pay it becuase it works out cheaper as it cleared an unauth od.

They have wrote to me today, With there final response saying:.

If you continue to dispute having had the benefit of these loan monies, then the bank will consider returning the position of the current account, To what it was prior to the loan transaction taking place, This will require a re-working of the current account at the appropiate intrest rates and the bank will then seek full repayment of the debit balance, notwithstanding any previous arrangement you have made to settle these accounts..

then goes on about going to ombudsman blah blah blah,

And ends with

The bank will take forward recovery action as it deems appropiate, Unless otherwise directed by the ombudsmans office

So know what ? Im confused by what she means by re working the intrest rate

So natwest claim i took a loan in 2004 for an overdrawn account, I have no knowledge of this, They cant find the loan documents, As there never was on e, They keep saying there doing me a favour with the loan and to pay it becuase it works out cheaper as it cleared an unauth od.

They have wrote to me today, With there final response saying:.

If you continue to dispute having had the benefit of these loan monies, then the bank will consider returning the position of the current account, To what it was prior to the loan transaction taking place, This will require a re-working of the current account at the appropiate intrest rates and the bank will then seek full repayment of the debit balance, notwithstanding any previous arrangement you have made to settle these accounts..

then goes on about going to ombudsman blah blah blah,

And ends with

The bank will take forward recovery action as it deems appropiate, Unless otherwise directed by the ombudsmans office

So know what ? Im confused by what she means by re working the intrest rate

You need to forward a full SAR and CCA section 77 request.

Where is your account held.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

CCA Request has been done, Confirmation they have misplaced it,

Telford Credit Management.

CMS Telford has admited changing their customers ODs into loans without obtaining consent.

Forward a full SAR this will enable you to find out what interest rate they applied and under what terms.

RBS secretly charged 80% interest on loan - Times Online

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Another example of what TBS/Nat West think they can do thing they like any change an O/D into a loan without any discussion with/or knowledge of the person concerned ....create a CCA agreement they now say they have lost create a "Router Account" most likely ...now say they will change it all back ....who do they think they are..........it is Telford that should be attacked by those demonstrators them, if they did I for one would join them.

sparkie

I will forward full SAR, Do you have a template,

They are awaiting statements to do some sums, They say its going to be around 4000 intrest ?, And id be better keeping the loan

The problem being i never took aloan so why should the bank mess up, Then punish me for 5/6 years worth of intrest, That isnt my fault