Repo Hearing Cancelled with Liberty to restore

bingowings
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i'm hoping that someone can clarify a technical point for me please. We had arrears with our mortgage lender GE money.Received court papers to attend 15th april for a repo hearing, GE money after receiving nearly all arrears in a lump sum said they would cancel court hearing. This i insisted on in writing, which i now have from GE solicitors & court. I phoned my local court just to double check, i asked when this would be removed and was told that as the judge hadn't given a time period this adjournment would remain in force for the duration of our mortgage. Thats 16yrs can this be right? Thanks

Unfortunately YES.

But you can apply to the court for a notice of discontinuance.

N279 HERE

It does exactly what it says on the tin. If you then have any further problems, they have to start again.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• 1 month later...

Have now received a very worrying call (last night) from GE money, saying that as i've broken the agreement repo proceedings will now commence. I asked the adviser if GE record all calls and this was confirmed. At my insistance i was put on hold whilst checks were done on my previous conversations.

I paid most of arrears in march and was asked to pay balance of at £50 extra on top of normal monthly payments. I told them that the next payment wouldn't be till middle of april and was told no problem so long as they got it before end of mth. Which they have, next payment due next week. Last nights caller decided he wanted £100 extra & not the £50 previously agreed, or repo would be reinstated. I refused to up the extra amount. I havn't broken my agreement with them, but they're trying to squeeze more than i have got. What are they playing at?