CL finance issue court claim after 6 days? on disputed account

mak71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah my case is slighly different, the judge hasnt said it would be struck out if they didnt comply,he has just requested them to submit answers to my AQ ready for the case management hearing in a cpl of weeks time, but gave them tues 28th as the deadline for answering my AQ questions/requests

So do i nudge the courts and ask them to let the judge know they havent complied again after the initial cpr request,or do i just turn up for the hearing and explain to the judge that howard cohen are abusing the court process and take from there?

This happened to a friend of mine. I may be being stupid but why do DCA's instigate court cases and not follow them through?

Because most people who dont find this site panic and either admit the debt on the court papers or come to an agreement to pay.

S.

Ah my case is slighly different, the judge hasnt said it would be struck out if they didnt comply,he has just requested them to submit answers to my AQ ready for the case management hearing in a cpl of weeks time, but gave them tues 28th as the deadline for answering my AQ questions/requests

So do i nudge the courts and ask them to let the judge know they havent complied again after the initial cpr request,or do i just turn up for the hearing and explain to the judge that howard cohen are abusing the court process and take from there?

Hi Mak

That's what i'm dealing with with the other Court case with them.

1st one got struck out, the 2nd one there going through with it.

Court date set at 28th September, but as of now not received anything from my CPR request which i sent to Howard Cohen on the 10th March.

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Case management hearing coming up this Friday,

is there anything else i need to do now,cohens still havnt responded to my cpr request.

Briefly judge ordered cohens to reply in relation to my AQ by 28th July ready for the case management hearing ,

I rang the court up , cohens hadnt responded, i spoke to cohens and recorded the call ,they admitted they hadnt submitted any response to the request the judge had ordered them too,but would be submitting one albeit it late,:mad: (how do they get away with it)

So do i need a new skeleton defence or do i just still plead the embarrassed defence and im disadvantaged as they havnt complied etc etc

mak

Edited by mak71

Hi Mak

Sorry to hear your still getting grief from Howard Cohen, i'm still in the same boat as you. Not heard anything from Howard Cohen.

I'm sending a letter to the Court tomorrow stating that i can't put in a defence as the claiment has not sent me any paperwork to defend my case.

So good luck for Friday, hope they get there finger out and send you the paperwork through.

Gaz

hiya mak71

wishing you luck and getting this done and dusted

will catch up with you soon take care and have a fun rest of your week

keep happy laters angel x:)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Watch out for the 'moral' argument Mak....remember this is a law court and not a moral court.....just stick to your points on them not complying with the CPR and why you need it.......get the judge to give them an 'unless' order i.e. if they don't provide docs under CPR in 7 days then strike out.....stick to your guns...or get an N244 in ordering a strike out !!!