2 credit cards with MBNA

nordic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have two credit cards with MBNA. I want to send off DPA requests for both accounts. Do I need to send two separate requests with 2 payments of £10 or can I incorporate the two accounts with one letter/one fee seeing as it is one organisation?

Then I'm writing to the Halifax about my current account. This site has inspired me but pessimistically I expect either the doors to close before I get my money or else end up in court and fail when I get tongue-tied! If I get back a fraction of what they've taken it will put me back in credit with minimal debt.

I also have a loan with MBNA. Can they take action to force me to pay it back if I take action against their credit card dept? Thanks in advance. :wink:

Halifax: Data Protection Act letter sent 20/03/06, Request for charges refund sent 20/05/06, LBA sent 08/06/06, MCOL completed 03/07/06, Claim no 6QZ43444 date of service 07/07/06. Claim for £1665.

STILL WAITING!!

MBNA (two cards): DPA letter sent 21/03/06. Request for charges sent 05/07/05, LBA sent 20/07/06.

Send one DPA request referring to all data in any accounts. £10

Your loan should be protected in its own contract and should be safe - but you check the T&Cs

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Halifax: Data Protection Act letter sent 20/03/06, Request for charges refund sent 20/05/06, LBA sent 08/06/06, MCOL completed 03/07/06, Claim no 6QZ43444 date of service 07/07/06. Claim for £1665.

STILL WAITING!!

MBNA (two cards): DPA letter sent 21/03/06. Request for charges sent 05/07/05, LBA sent 20/07/06.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks