where do I stand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afterrnoon all. I am in a rather difficult position and would like your advice please.

I am currently in negotiations with acas regarding my ET this coming Friday. To cut a rather long story short, I was dismissed last July which was the last action carried out by my manager in a year where I was victimised and bullied by him. I had informed the company of this and went through stage one of the grievance procedure. I was then sacked one week after my appeal letters ( I sent two to the GM). I then proceeded to the ET which is this week. I have been offered a sum which is acceptable for the unfair dismissal claim that I put in. Simply put, my question is this, as I put the claim in for unfair dismissal am I allowed to now claim against the company for bullying and victimisation and can I do this through the civil courts? I must also add that a new grievance meeting was convened by the company and me on 25th March 2009 to discuss the bullying etc. I am unsure if this procedure will be carried on now that we are about to settle the unfair dismissal claim. Any advice would be really appreciated.