Is my default notice legal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Took RBS to court for bank charges, the banks put a stay on it until the outcome of the OFT v banks, during that time have had interest added an extra £1000, Triton and Apex are chasing this overdraft and have had a default notice put on with Experian, Callcredit and Equifax. Are these default notices legal as the matter is in court and no judicial outcome as yet.

If they are illegal does anyone know under what section of law applies to this as this has the potential to affect my business (self-employed wall and floor tiler, if you live in Surrey give us a call Lol) because if they are illegal who do I hold accountable and who do I write to? many thanks

Hi, this is not my area, and im sure others will be on soon to advise, however at the very least i would write to say that as soon as the stay is lifted, you will also be claiming substantial losses incurred while this claim has been stayed, by virtue of the fact that they have put a default on your creditfile in relation to this case.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site